Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Interesting Outlook From An Igbo Man I Saw On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Outlook From An Igbo Man I Saw On Facebook (746 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Non-inclusion Of Igbo Man In First Six National Position Worrisome– Agbakoba / What I Saw At FRSC Office In Abuja – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Outlook From An Igbo Man I Saw On Facebook by kishimi8(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Some of us have forgotten this part of history.... I had to share my friend- Peter's ideology. Let the truth be spoken , I rather stand condemned! 1966, We the Igbos fired the first shots that killed the northerners. Remember Maj. Chukwuemeka Kaduna Nzeogwu from Okpanam Delta state and unfortunately Delta people claim they are not Igbos with passionate hatred. During the war, the Yoruba military field commanders committed more atrocities and genocide to the Igbos than their Northern counterparts. Adekunle (black scorpions) of 3rd marine killed and roasted more Biafrans than Col. Murtala Mohammed yet Yoruba controlled media exonerated Adekunle. Obasanjo killed more Igbos than Cpt. Ibrahim Babangida. Babangida showed us love more by marrying our sister Maryam. Isiama Alabi and Akinrinade killed more Igbos than Major Shuwa and Bisalla put together Gen Yakubu Gowon fed the Biafrans well during the war but Awolowo who was released by our brother Ojukwu on the grounds of mercy, took up appointment with Gowon and implemented the worst genocidide in black Africa by changing the biafran currency and mass starvation of the Igbos which led to the infamous kwashiokor. After the war, the northern brothers gave us what was due to us in rent collected from Igbo houses in the north, they gave us a place to live, they accommodated the Igbos in their domain and allowed us to start life anew and have our Eze Ndi Igbo in their North and we practiced our religion unhindered. While Awolowo gave every Igbo man 20 pounds irrespective of your statutes, a further post war genocide on the Igbos . The North gave the Igbos all their buildings and properties back while Awolowo supported and spearheaded abandoned property scheme in the South against the Igbos. 9 years after the war, the North chose Alex Ekwueme, an Igbo to be vice president to Alh. Shehu Shagari against Awolowo, a pure sign of Igbo integration in Nigeria after 9 years of bitter war, I salute the northerners. In 1983 shortly after the return of Ojukwu from exile which amnesty was granted him by the northern led government of Alh. Shehu Shagari, the northern party NPN gave Ojukwu a senatorial ticket to contest for election in Anambra state though he lost to a fellow Igbo man. Note: it was not the Northerners that casted vote that made Ojukwu lose that election but fellow Igbos. It was the warm relationship between Babangida and Arthur Nzeribe that brought about today, June 12. It was the same cordial and warm relationship that brought General Sani Abacha of blessed memory, my Commander In Chief (May God grant him peace and paradise) and the likes of Daniel Kanu and Arthur Eze together. These relationships has brought about more billionaires to the Igbos than any other. My question is, WHERE HAVE THE NORTH OFFENDED THE IGBOS? Don't you think there is a fifth columnist in our midst? The hand of Easu is throwing spanner in the wheel of North and East relationship . Let us sit together as brothers and settle this political consternation gathering a storm. Let the wanton killings and threats to kill Igbos both in the North and South West STOP NOW.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Outlook From An Igbo Man I Saw On Facebook by meezynetwork(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Absolutely true
Re: Interesting Outlook From An Igbo Man I Saw On Facebook by hmbassey1960(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
God bless your knowledge and wisdom i hope your fellow igbo undastand
Re: Interesting Outlook From An Igbo Man I Saw On Facebook by Buharimustgo: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmmmm sounds very true butttttt

1 Like

Re: Interesting Outlook From An Igbo Man I Saw On Facebook by Ovamboland(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2017
The marginalization / Biafra cry from Ibos is simply due to the loss of their feeding bottle of serving the north.
They desperately want that feeder back and will use every means including foul to be the obedient servant-slave to the north.

It was the warm relationship between Babangida and Arthur Nzeribe that brought about today, June 12. It was the same cordial and warm relationship that brought General Sani Abacha of blessed memory, my Commander In Chief (May God grant him peace and paradise) and the likes of Daniel Kanu and Arthur Eze together. These relationships has brought about more billionaires to the Igbos than any other
Re: Interesting Outlook From An Igbo Man I Saw On Facebook by leofab(f): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Apc don't get tired atall

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Video: Buhari’s APC Govt. Will Never Allow Biafra To Stand – Oyegun / Biafra:To All Igbos The Secret You Should Know / Nigerian Lady Goes Braless In Racy Pre-wedding Photos With Her Fiancé; Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.