Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How Can You Import Customized Blog Template To A Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can You Import Customized Blog Template To A Blog? (622 Views)

How To Make Your Blog Template Beautiful & Responsive For Google Adsense / My Blog Template / Get Mind-blowing Blogger Blog Template @ World Web Surfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Import Customized Blog Template To A Blog? by winta2007(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2010
How can you import customized blog template to a blog?
Re: How Can You Import Customized Blog Template To A Blog? by Seton(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
1. You need the themes: get it at themes.wordpress.net or you can google it. Then download ir.
2. Unzip software to unzip the downloaded themes
3. an FTP client, my best pick is filezilla, get how to use it at http://wiki.filezilla-project.org/Using
4. Log into you cpanel to upload it, make sure you upload it into 'themes' folder under 'wp-content' folder
5. Log in now into your wordpress admin and goto 'presentation' to change the themes.
6. Use the themes editor in your admin to edit the theme

(1) (Reply)

Forum Member 'drify' Helped Me Fund My Paypal! / My Google Verification Pin / Tips :how To Invest In Foreclosure Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.