Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Need Nigerian Shoe Makers, Clothes, Bags Etc Designers With Top Notch Designs! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Need Nigerian Shoe Makers, Clothes, Bags Etc Designers With Top Notch Designs! (555 Views)

Sell Moschino Clothes, Bags, Iphone Cases, Belts, Jewelry, Shoes / Trendy ,classy And Affordable Female Clothes, Bags And Shoes . / Fashion Designers, Bespoke Tailors, Shoe And Bag Makers. New Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Nigerian Shoe Makers, Clothes, Bags Etc Designers With Top Notch Designs! by kayjegs: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Hello. I am interested in selling Nigerian-made quality shoes on my website. I am also looking at selling traditional outfits for men and women on my website. The traditional outfits like Agbada, Senegal and other types of natives. I want original designs and creativity in all these. I am also interested in tailors that can make blends of English wears and traditional fabrics together. If you have such, let me see your designs here. Please post your best pictures here or by email to me. PM me for email. I am interested in hearing from you. Let me know your price and give a short description of your products. Thanks.
Re: Need Nigerian Shoe Makers, Clothes, Bags Etc Designers With Top Notch Designs! by schooldaddy: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
turkey shirts, polo,gown sheos and any turkey turkey product , contact whatsapp no +905365944371 ..schooldaddy

Re: Need Nigerian Shoe Makers, Clothes, Bags Etc Designers With Top Notch Designs! by Xperience12: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2017
kayjegs:
Hello. I am interested in selling Nigerian-made quality shoes on my website. I am also looking at selling traditional outfits for men and women on my website. The traditional outfits like Agbada, Senegal and other types of natives. I want original designs and creativity in all these. I am also interested in tailors that can make blends of English wears and traditional fabrics together. If you have such, let me see your designs here. Please post your best pictures here or by email to me. PM me for email. I am interested in hearing from you. Let me know your price and give a short description of your products. Thanks.

I do. I'm creative director of @bespokenigeria (instagram). We do shoes, suits and trads.

(1) (Reply)

Interior Designs For Grab / 45% Scholarship On Fee / Makeovers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.