Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,398 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey (749 Views)

Funke Akindele Comes Out Stronger, Publish Another Covid 19 Broadcast For Lagos / See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by ebusfav: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Nollywood actress has called out Cool FM's controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze, who slammed Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah challenge a.k.a OlowoGboboro, after he wrote a rejoinder to the post after he discovered that the Gospel artiste is dropping a single titled 'OlowoGboboro'.

According to Daddy Freeze, the Gospel Artiste started the Gospel revolution on social media because he wants to drop and followers were not intelligent enough to decipher that.

"Unlike other leaders, my followers don't have the intelligence quotients of primitive marsupials. #Onibaranbolebo ~FRZ"

Then he reposted what an Instagram user wrote;

"Totally saw this coming right from the beginning and I recall telling people its a huge promotion leading up to something... I tried so hard to explain that Nathaniel is building a big promotion platform, that social media is powerful tool and you just have to know how to exploit it..... Interestingly, I was not even judging or anything....

I was actually impressed by Nathaniel's ability to own Instagram space and pull off such publicity with the Hallelujah challenge.... I believed he was about to find a way to sell gospel music and I was actually hoping he will succeed.... However, it's always interesting to note that anything related to religion is not to be questioned or discussed on this side of the planet....

You are just supposed to take it and agree to it as it is presented to you without a single thought of your own no matter how intelligent or educated you are. In otherwords, when it is religious matter, you are to set your brain aside.... In fact, I was chastised by some of my people on the basis that it is wrong for me to see something about praising God and start thinking it relates to promotion or any money making venture for that matter......

I was even told the reason I raise queries about religious matter is because I don't have faith.... The fact that I refused to lose my own sleep because of someone else's money making venture even made it worse (yes, I refused all invitations to join the challenge)....

Meanwhile, here I was actually impressed that someone was about to find a way to sell gospel music..... Ah well, from those of us who question things that pique our interests whether it relates to religion or otherwise, congratulations Nathaniel, we hope you break bank with the number of downloads you will get from your new single; Olowogbogboro....

For those who are about to drop stupid comments, please don't try it. Just waka pass.
For the record, I am a Christian and I was born into a Methodist family.
#MyPeopleSufferForLackOfKnowledge#FreeYourselfFromReligiousSlavery#FollowGod"

However, Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele, who has been an ardent follower of the social media program, seem not to agree with him, and wrote;

"@daddyfreeze if someone gathers people together to praise God then it's a positive thing. If he is inspired to release the song it is positive. Let's always look at the positive side of things o. I'm happy for once social media is used in a positive way. @daddyfreeze suru o!!"

Daddy Freeze who seem not okay with what Funke wrote, replied;

"@funkejenifaakindele my dearest sister you know I love you and I can never argue with you in public. But the more you get to know me, you will know my words NEVER fail. Ask my followers, nothing I have ever told them has failed to come to pass.

I am a spiritual being, a servant of the most high God. I don't lie! I appreciate the praise and the music. But I can't see the truth and turn away. If I do, who will say it as it is?

God bless and keep you my dear. You are one of the only people I can never get angry or upset with and I will continue to pray and prophesy great things into your life"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/funke-akindele-comes-daddy-freeze-slamming-nathaniel-basseys-hallelujah-challenege.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by ANIEXTY(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by luwabrooklyn(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by TechPanda(m): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Come To Think Of It.

So Daddy Freeze Had The gods, The Enfuntry, The Illucination, The Opus Pokus, The Pari Paricob And The Vovidox To Slam Pastor Nathaniel In The First Place? grin
Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by olu77(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Daddy Freeze is challenging the challenge. Both the challenged and the challenger claimed to love God. God knows his own people.

I freeze my case.
Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2017
wetin concern daddy freeze for the matter. minding our business suppose to been on everyone head oooooo
Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by jay2pee(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2017
OK oooo
Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by Ehiscotch(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2017
So because of this Hallelujah challenge he won't release new songs, ehn? Freeze don't always try to be witty & all, then you end up sounding dumb.
Very stupid comment.

Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by NeeKlaus: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2017
This Freeze just likes to talk.. anything worth commenting on, he talks.

Yet, I wonder how he lost his loquaciousness while his wife was molesting him. Tsk.
Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeria my country,the most religious country and the same time the most useless and morally dead country. Nigerians won't praise God unless they want something in return (hence the stupid thing called "testimony"wink. Who is deceiving who? undecided...if Nigerians practice just 1/3 of what is in the Bible,the country won't be such a mess. But no, it's always about "miracles" and "testimony" for them.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Ehiscotch:
So because of this Hallelujah challenge he won't release new songs, ehn?
Freeze don't always try to be witty & all, then you end up sounding dumb.

Very stupid comment.

It is not stupid. It is what it is. But sadly When it comes to religion,Nigerians never want to hear the truth.
Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by Benekruku(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2017
In as much as Okro soup is more delicious and sumptuous than Ogbono soup, Okro soup is also pocket friendly and more nutritious.

Financial indexes has proven that the price of Ogbono has been on the rise in the last 2 quarters of 2017 and also, it has been more of a preserved seed than its counterpart Okro which happens to be fresh from farm.
Re: Funke Akindele Comes For Daddy Freeze For Slamming Nathaniel Bassey by Ehiscotch(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It is not stupid. It is what it is. But sadly When it comes to religion,Nigerians never want to hear the truth.
What truth?
Just because you are cynical doesn't mean everybody is.
I always agree with Freeze but not on this.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Special Adviser On Media Femi Adesina Shares Family Story:daddy I'll Be.. / Nigerian Or Ghanaian Jollof? Nigerian Man And His Beautiful Ghanaian Bride!(pics / Actress Remi Surutu's Late Daughter To Be Buried On Thursday (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.