Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) (33953 Views)

Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian / Selena Leath In Underwear Photoshoot With A Stallion / Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Wizkid be like baby na me you go born for next

Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Albert0011:
Whr is nwamaikpe?....his stupidity is legendary.
Nwamaikpe us up there....being as stupid as he can be....
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Albert0011:
Nwamaikpe is up there....being as stupid as he can be....
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by chronique(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2017
No comments.
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by Iamsammy(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Video vixens are oloshos once the videoshoot is over

If she could sleep with an upcoming failed Nigerian musician without a condom, you can imagine what she's done with more established and handsome acts like French Montana, Nas or Future.

I can bet Wizkid smashed her before Runtown even said hi to her.

That is who he parades as babymama.

Shame...
Real shame
arbert0011 see am hia, he Don even get female version, dat one name na evaberry. d two celebrated mumu on nairaland
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by kayjee101: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Albert0011:
i tell you, i don't like commenting on the same post as him. It makes me look stjoopid. The guy can STRAY for aFRICA.
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by ioreth69(f): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:
The girl set!

Dude got eyez for tall fit and sexy breed

Not all these short fat dwarfs chasing me about
grin,bad mouth
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Video vixens are oloshos once the videoshoot is over

If she could sleep with an upcoming failed Nigerian musician without a condom, you can imagine what she's done with more established and handsome acts like French Montana, Nas or Future.

I can bet Wizkid smashed her before Runtown even said hi to her.

That is who he parades as babymama.

Shame...
Real shame
so u mean runtown or wizkid re failed up comin artist abi, honestly may jesus fall on u

1 Like

Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by kayjee101: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm so disappointed in you runtown
I can't believe u went so low to Bleep this hoe without a condom

someone just called you nwaamaikpe or wtf is he called your commentus dopple ganger. Is it true?
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by donqx: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
love
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm so disappointed in you runtown
I can't believe u went so low to Bleep this hoe without a condom
Will u keep quiet young lady. Prove to me that u are better than her. Those gals u're calling hoes are far more better than u and ur self.
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by Dailyschoolnews: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:
The girl set!

You're making short men have hidden low self esteem the more. Nne chill
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by lozanni(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:
The girl set!

grin grin grin
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by spivvy: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2017
wait seff, is it once that dey bleep dis gehs, dey use to get belle? crywait seff, is it once that dey bleep dis gehs, dey use to get belle?
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by youngbest(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Mere looking at her hips and standing posture,you would know she was actually created to be a baby mama.

Motherfucker you can see all these from a well dressed fully clothed woman. You are beyond help open your mind and be sensible.
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by Nennyfranzy: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:
The girl set!

Lol
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nwamaikpe

Good to av yhu back mahn

Middle Fingers to ya Haters

#BurstMyHeadDeyGo jhoor
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by brojoshua: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Note the evil in which this perverse generation is living, giving birth to children without marriage and also celebrating it and them. Blessed is the young man who is married to a wife and blessed also is a woman who is married to a husband, and through this have children. More and more troubles are coming upon the world because of the wicked ways the young people in particular are living, abusing the union between man and woman and marriage which God laid down, many of them doing this because they said they are"rich" and popular.
So let the wicked turn from his or her evil ways and doings unto the good and right ways and correct that which he has done wrong and only then God also will bless her or him. Thanks
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Mere looking at her hips and standing posture,you would know she was actually created to be a baby mama.
I think he may need d n a test the way she neel on W u may ask who be the papa
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by geedup(m): 2:54am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=ANIEXTY post=57907597][/quote]

so, just the "on" in the sentence and u wan kill me 4 d mistake? have a look at the keyboard and see the closeness of both the "i" and "o" keys
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by 9inches(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
geedup:
This photo shows the moment runtown met his baby mama and after then it sprung to a relationship that spanned till this time.

Moment: When runtown and wizkid shot a music video way back in 2015 titled "bend down pause"

Baby mama is a video vixen by the way. And has featured on cameos with rap artist, Future, Nas, Slaughterhouse, CeeLo Greene, ImranKhan FrenchMontana & 2Pistols

She is also a model.

I'm seeing body counts.
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by Darling82: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why do people make up fake stories when they look at a picture as if it’s the truth! Smh Why not ask the people directly! Abeg!
Re: Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) by Darling82: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
geedup:
This photo shows the moment runtown met his baby mama and after then it sprung to a relationship that spanned till this time.

Moment: When runtown and wizkid shot a music video way back in 2015 titled "bend down pause"

Baby mama is a video vixen by the way. And has featured on cameos with rap artist, Future, Nas, Slaughterhouse, CeeLo Greene, ImranKhan FrenchMontana & 2Pistols

She is also a model.

I follow them both since they started dating and they met a few months before that video shoot. She’s not in that music video!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Of The Men In Suits- Bovi,bryan Okwara,van Vicker,john Dumelo / Angela Okorie Flaunts Major Cleavage In New Photos / Instagram Deletes Linda Ikeji’s Blog Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.