Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) (25760 Views)

Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
No time for childishness and online propaganda

Igbos are already building bridges for the new Biafra state..no time.

Kudos okwute
. Lol...Okwute dat is Building bridges' to run for NIGERIA presidency grin
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
AlienRobot:

Maybe the use of "US" in this regards is overrated. A white man maybe better than you in miles but I can categorically tell you without mincing words that an average white man isn't better than me given equal stance.

Haven't you seen or heard a Nigerian breaking records academically in the US Universities?
Check out their medical science, IT, Engineering, Nuclear power, Autos/aeronautics,.... You ll surely find a Nigerian leading the line.

If your argument is based solely on the deteriorating scheme of things in Nigeria, I'll understand but saying a white man is better than a Nigerian is understatement...
Let make it viable, by coming back to development our economy and stop depending on them for admonitions, till then, they are better than us for now.
A black man value cars more than some humans life, but in USA humans life first before any.
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
dead Ojukwu is thrice better than half dead 93years Fulani coma induced vegetable bullhari
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's my next Vice president.
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by davidif: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Former governor of Anambra state, Mr. Peter Obi was spotted in a friendly interaction with the current Speaker of the USA House of Representatives, Paul Davies Ryan, Jn during a recent meeting in the US. According to reports, the duo discussed about global economy and how to take Africa out from decadence into a better future .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/former-anambra-governor-peter-obi-meets-speaker-us-house-representatives-photos.html

What?? Peter Obi and Paul Ryan??

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by davidif: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Freemancipation:
Peter obi was one of the people that openly pushed for the release of Nnamdi Kanu. I hope he brings up Biafran issue to house speaker Paul Ryan to pressure Nigeria government for an international supervised referendum.

Like the US does not have other things to worry about than getting involved in another country's internal struggle.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by davidif: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Wake up

We have the support of Israel, now we need the support of republicans

Bwahahahahahaha hillarious.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
If Nigeria wants to be the real giant of Africa, Vote Peter Obi as president... Simple
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Great man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Approves Full Resumption Of All Markets In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.