Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Adesua Etomi Finally Explains How She Was Able To Keep Her Engagement Lowkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Finally Explains How She Was Able To Keep Her Engagement Lowkey (604 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping / Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Finally Explains How She Was Able To Keep Her Engagement Lowkey by Husty(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2017
In the interview, the singer whose engagement announcement to Banky W broke the Internet back in May revealed how she was able to keep the news under wraps.

“I’m very particular about my inner circle,” she said. “You can count my closest friends on one hand and that’s because I believe you just need a few good friends, I am very friendly to everybody else.

Also my family, my mum, those are the people that keep it all together for me and they are always there and you can’t beat that.”

She also revealed five things people probably did not know about her.

“I’m left-handed. I’m not a fan of handbags and jewellery. I think Will Smith is perfect. My mum is a pastor and I sang in a choir for ten years.”

New couples on the block! Banky W and Adesua Etomi got engaged in February 2017. The duo have been dating since last year and are walking down the aisle soon.

Re: Adesua Etomi Finally Explains How She Was Able To Keep Her Engagement Lowkey by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
I see this marriage to last for long because they are not doing it for fans rather they put their own happiness first

Tonto Dike should learn from this

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Mocks Kcee And E-money In New Song ''arabanko' / Does This Lady Look Like Celebrity Makeup Artist, Banky Meshida Lawal? / Mercy Aigbe Becomes The Latest Brand Ambassador For BK Unique Hair Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.