Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue (73318 Views)

Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by owukpa(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
[url]THENIGERIAN.NEWS[/url] can authoritatively report that the 28-year-old woman, who was sacked by her husband for moaning while being raped by robbers recently has finally arrived her country home in Owukpa for spiritual cleansing.

The woman, whose name was given as Ejalo (surname withheld) arrived her husband’s Umufu home at Ugbugbu community in Owukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State for the exercise.
Our source revealed that the woman had gone for HIV test in Lagos before leaving but the result showed negative. However, the doctor asked her to return in six months time for another test to ascertain she is free form any from of STD and pregnancy.

The insider said, the woman, who hailed from Ifikeri, in Itabono Owukpa is expected to spend sometimes in the village to perfect the spiritual cleansing.

“During this process, she is not expected to step into her father in-law’s compound nor shake hand with the oldest person in the family. She would be forced to go before Ekwu Anya in Ipole Ugbugbu with a three-day old chick and some kolanuts for prayers.

“From there, she would move to Aje’Owukpa in Ipole Owukpa where the cleansing would perfected by the chief priest,” the source added.

Asked if the husband is ready to take her back, the insider, who would not want his name mentioned said, the man had already sent the bride price to the go-before so he could return it to the wife’s family.

“The truth of the matter is that the man is not ready to accept the wife back. He had since sent the bride price to the Ogbobonya for a refund but some family elders are still trying to meditate to see how they could resolve the matter,” the source added.

Speaking on the development, the Ochoklobia of Ogbadibo, Johnson Agada said the man should accept the wife back after the spiritual cleansing since it was a case rape, the gods would look the other way.

“No, its not really her fault. It’s really painful. The man should allow her do alekwu and return home,” the source added.

When reached, the eldest man in Ugbugbu community, Mr. Ameh declined to comment on the issue.

“I am a Christian, so I don’t really have much to say about this. It would be better they settle it rather than involving the public,” the centenarian told THE NIGERIAN.

SOURCE>>>http://thenigerian.news/crime/shocking-update-woman-sacked-moaning-raped-robbers/

1 Share

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by jmaxjohn(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by kocvalour(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeria with dia mumu culture no wonder we're still backward in err thing

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by blaquemyc: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
the woman should have been screaming even if was enjoying it but she chose to moan instead, if na me be the man, i can't fit to forgive her, i dey craze?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by ojun50(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
The fucker bad

44 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by ipobarecriminals: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
sad nonsense. what spiritual?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nnfe(f): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nnfe(f): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Spiritual cleansing indeed..The woman was simply sexstarved angry.. angry

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2017
seriously this one weak me. I would forgive her sha since the man would have an erection if he was being raped by a lady grin grin grin . though the woman no try.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by ogorwyne(f): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2017
This doesn't make sense na. The husband should be a very jealous man, she was raped for heaven's sake. Its not like she was caught shagging another man. I have tried to understand his pain, but he should get over it and stop disgracing himself and the woman he married. Abeg he should get a grip of himself, his mami probably likes sex and got carried away, but that doesn't stop it from being a rape case.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by HeOrShe: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2017
If they like make dem kill all d animals for sacrifice..

The truth is that if the woman jam that rapist again she will request for one good around again.

what is wot doing is wot doing well.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
What does the husband want the the woman to do? The Joystick is doing the job and the kwenug is feeling it too... She can't resist it she has to moan it is not really a rape grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by greenmonk: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
ogorwyne:
This doesn't make sense na. The husband should be a very jealous man, she was raped for heaven's sake. Its not like she was caught shagging another man. I have tried to understand his pain, but he should get over it and stop disgracing himself and the woman he married. Abeg he should get a grip of himself, his mami probably likes sex and got carried away, but that doesn't stop it from being a rape case.
The man sef no get shame. Another man, ordinary army robber dey shag him wife for him presence and him no fit do nothing na to kom dey form macho for where him wife de na him de do.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by henrycantona(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
I no fit laugh oooo u mean say the woman they say aaah shuuu uuuh, but I be dem hear say naija women no dey moan abi na mourn self

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Evablizin(f): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Which cleansing, i laugh,please after she is cleansed the should test her by getting the robber to do his work so that they will know wether the cleansing is successful or not,lubbish,instead of them to continue pleading on her behalf.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by ogorwyne(f): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2017
greenmonk:

The man sef no get shame. Another man, ordinary army robber dey shag him wife for him presence and him no fit do nothing na to kom dey form macho for where him wife de na him de do.
It's actually a painful sight to watch your wife being raped in front of you. But right now, in my opinion, I think he is even worse than the rapists.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by brandydaniells(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
henro4niger:
seriously this one weak me. I would forgive her sha since the man would have an erection if he was being raped by a lady grin grin grin . though the woman no try.
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Bahddo(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Your wife got raped in your presence while your lame cuckold ass watched, and now you are taking out your humiliation on the woman. Shame.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Lucario007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wait, why was the woman sacked? I did not know that marriage was now an occupation. grin

The man sha, he must have been crying out his eyes when he realized that three robbers were able to do what he had failed to for years and make his wife moan. E dey pain am! grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by BUSHHUNTER: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
moaning instead of crying or screaming for help...Idiot!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Heromaniaa: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by kokomaster4d: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chai Tradition.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by auntysimbiat(f): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Oladelson(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
HMMMM
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by NwaAmaikpe: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

Good for her..

Imagine the shock the husband received...his wife had never moaned for him once..but during the thréesome with the robbers she was moaning and screeching louder than a BRT bus's brake.

Good for her once again.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
sad
Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by RandomVic(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
This case is kind of hard to call down the middle oo. moaning while been raped grin cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue by sleekman(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
Nigeria with dia mumu culture
no wonder we're still backward in err thing
u and ur m u m u moniker/name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.