Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY Students Protest To The Government House In Makurdi -pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY Students Protest To The Government House In Makurdi -pics (741 Views)

Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) / Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY Students Protest To The Government House In Makurdi -pics by ChiscoCity(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Greatest Nigerian Students let me express myself
Today Benue state university is close down, badly weakened, a consequence of greed and irresponsibility on the part of some, but also our COLLECTIVE FAILURE to make hard choices and prepare the university for a New Age.
Students whom have been the victims of this ordeal have conducted themselves peacefully and maintained claim, hoping to return to classes soonest which seems to be far fetched.
Education is A Right.
After We paid and ought to be rendered services for, can't wait for our rent to expire under this economic hardship.
For these reason we have decided to Occupy government house tomorrow Until these services we subscribe for are offered to us.
The Government has over the years failed the Benue child in some many uncountable ways.
Hope of resumption has been lost dreams shuttered.
Today BSU is too costly, our schools fail too many – and each day brings further evidence that the way will are comfortable allowing goods to ship to people's pocket, strengthen Benue state enemies, and threaten the future of Benue State Child Education.
Tomorrow we will be defining our own time or never, come one come all also inform others.
Note that security is well informed, bring along with any school identification, food items, mats, pure water and others because until the governor orders immediate reopen of Benue state university.

Re: BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY Students Protest To The Government House In Makurdi -pics by MhizValentina12(f): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2017
... no comments till these makes fp ..
Re: BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY Students Protest To The Government House In Makurdi -pics by MhizValentina12(f): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2017
...choi
Re: BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY Students Protest To The Government House In Makurdi -pics by ChiscoCity(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Ortom reopen BSU ohhh
Re: BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY Students Protest To The Government House In Makurdi -pics by christejames(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2017
The indegines of this state have been hapless and unfortunate when it comes to electing an active and workaholic government. Thanks to the hegemony of the Tivs towards other nations in the state...
I have spent most part of my life in this state and most times when I think about governance in this state I shake my head in dejection. Is it the deplorable roads that now have gorges inbetween all over the state or the inefficient and poor facilities in the public hospitals or is it the neglected public schools. Where does one start from in reeling out the numbers of inefficiencies by the government.
This state and her neighbor Kogi seems like they have a spell cast on them. I pray they find their way out of this abyss of bad government.

1 Like

Re: BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY Students Protest To The Government House In Makurdi -pics by Daboywizzy: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2017
I see benue state government as a Snake in Monkey shadow

(1) (Reply)

Sitting Arrangement Of Oou Final Year Student / Here Are The Top 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees / Top 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria And Their Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.