Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Wish I Could Unf*ck Some People I F*cked Before — Huddah Munro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish I Could Unf*ck Some People I F*cked Before — Huddah Munro (611 Views)

Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Could Unf*ck Some People I F*cked Before — Huddah Munro by IamDaniella: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Huddah Munroe regrets the fcuks she gave some of her exes as shared a glimpse into her past when she made some wishes that can’t come to pass.

The Kenyan Socialite who trended days ago after she announced that she would beer marry a Nigerian because they are not husband materials, their domestic violence & polygamous ways is a NO for her.

Well, she’s back with another rant of hers. This time’s she angry with herself for some fcuks given in the past. She wrote that she wished she can unf*ck some men she’s fvcked before. She revealed she’s angry at herself for letting her pvssy out of the bag and hates it that she’s regretting.

See what she wrote and her sexy body at: http://www.linjust.com/wish-unfck-people-fcked-huddah-munro.html
Re: I Wish I Could Unf*ck Some People I F*cked Before — Huddah Munro by hisroyalrealnes(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
And na human being born this one....

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Savagely Shades Falz Live On Stage, Takes Side With 9ice [video] / Laura Ikeji Looks Hot With Her Baby Bump In New Photos / PHOTOS - Puffy Daddy Enjoying The Good Life With His Family On $46MILLION Luxury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.