Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day (672 Views)

New Here Need A Guy To Hook Up With / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by totozmoney(m): 12:53am On Jan 28, 2010
All interested ladies should send their full names, email address, mobile number, location and sexy pics of themselves to handsomebaggar@yahoo.com to meet with a man
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by firedancer(f): 1:49am On Jan 28, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

all interested ladies should come and meet one man or you are a pi.mp match-maker ni ??
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 28, 2010
What about sexy photos of the guys? Ladies deserve to know that they are not dealing with boys with faces only Jesus can tolerate grin
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Jan 28, 2010
Why don't you hook up with David Beckham? undecided
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by sexyLeamon(f): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

What about sexy photos of the guys? Ladies deserve to know that they are not dealing with boys with faces only Jesus can tolerate grin
buhahahaha grin he must be thinking it doesn't matter how the guys looks the girls must just look beautiful, that is the notion most guys carry around with them anyway, "men do not have to look good, but the ladies must always look beautiful" tongue
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by whitelexi(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2010
Sorry ladies, i'm taken for val's day grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by sexyLeamon(f): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2010
whitelexi:

Sorry ladies, i'm taken for val's day grin grin grin
lol see self praise grin
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by whitelexi(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2010
sexyLeamon:

lol see self praise grin

Very high quality self praise oh!!
I'm my number 1 fan!!!! I love me!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by Punteke(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2010
@sexyleamon, so truee, but dats d reality.
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by sexyLeamon(f): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2010
Punteke:

@sexyleamon, so truee, but dats d reality.
well if you want something good, you should be able to give something good in return. women like good looking men too tongue

@lexi, I hail ya, I like people who are fans of themselves. I am one myself grin
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by Ben13: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2010
Sexy, pls be my Val.
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by sexyLeamon(f): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2010
if you are ready to spend why not grin
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by Ben13: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2010
not that type grin pls, get serious tongue
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by sexyLeamon(f): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2010
Ben-10:

not that type grin pls, get serious tongue
what type? I hope your mind is not traveling faster then a BMW tongue
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by Ben13: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2010
sexyLeamon:

what type? I hope your mind is not traveling faster then a BMW tongue

Sexy, why are you making my heart beat faster? tongue Let's meet privately and sign all contract papers.  wink
Re: Looking For A Man To Hook Up With For The Coming Valentines Day by hbabe(f): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2010
Ben-10:

Sexy, why are you making my heart beat faster? tongue Let's meet privately and sign all contract papers. wink

I smell good business!
Contact me should you require my legal services for this MOU! cool

(1)

Let Discuss The Most Insultive Gurl On Dis Section / How To Get Him Back In Your Arms Fast - Effective Tips To Get Your Ex Boyfriend / Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.