Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,763 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji “I See You Are In The Other Room” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji “I See You Are In The Other Room” (362 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji “I See You Are In The Other Room” by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2017
The Romance is Getting Hot!!
Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji shared a picture on her Instagram Page, and this drew a comment from Mavins Boss who said, “I see you are in the other room” with a smiley that sees him running off.
Running to the other room too, Don Jazzy?

lalasticlala

visistt link: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/linda-ikeji-don-jazyy-sex-love.html

(1) (Reply)

Flawless Photos From Ice Prince Ex, Maima Racy Beach Shoot / 2face Visits Soldiers And Internally Displaced Persons In Maiduguriâ (photos) / Tekno About Dropping Another Song. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.