Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Creative Web Developer Needed For Partnership - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Creative Web Developer Needed For Partnership (545 Views)

In Need Of A Creative Web Designer / Seeking A Creative Web Designer / In Need Of A Creative Web Designer In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Web Developer Needed For Partnership by savagefinder: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Hi.
I have developed an idea which to a large extent will solve issues investors and businesses are facing in Nigeria.
The project also promises great returns with time as I have created a means to generate income from the project.
But I am not a web developer and I would need someone to partner with me, while I settle all financial issues regarding the project development then any interested developer would develop the platform. While we share the company 50-50.
So if you are free and have nothing doing currently instead of just waiting for that mega contract that may not come why not hit me up and lets build this platform.
My number 09062365541

Meanwhile I am yet to choose a name and from the revenue forecast I have made we can generate close to 1m per month and even more but we have to start small first and do small work..

I will be waiting for you
Re: Creative Web Developer Needed For Partnership by globalink: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
I can partner with you contact me on 07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Creative Web Developer Needed For Partnership by Realphilo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
savagefinder:
Hi.
I have developed an idea which to a large extent will solve issues investors and businesses are facing in Nigeria.
The project also promises great returns with time as I have created a means to generate income from the project.
But I am not a web developer and I would need someone to partner with me, while I settle all financial issues regarding the project development then any interested developer would develop the platform. While we share the company 50-50.
So if you are free and have nothing doing currently instead of just waiting for that mega contract that may not come why not hit me up and lets build this platform.
My number 09062365541

Meanwhile I am yet to choose a name and from the revenue forecast I have made we can generate close to 1m per month and even more but we have to start small first and do small work..

I will be waiting for you
Nice one, please contact me on via whatsapp 08169254598, would be expecting.

(1) (Reply)

Visit Us Today And Become Part Of The Coummunity / Is Blogging Still Profitable? / Do you intend to be a blogger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.