Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Show Post Title Before Blog Title On Blogger Blog To Boost SEO - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Show Post Title Before Blog Title On Blogger Blog To Boost SEO (463 Views)

How To Optimize Blogger Post Title For Seo / How To Optimize Blog Post Title For Better SEO Ranking (A Detailed Guide) / How To Change Post Title Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Show Post Title Before Blog Title On Blogger Blog To Boost SEO by mastergblog(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2017
You don’t have to Stress yourself up before making your Post title coming first before your Blog Title. I am going to explain it in this article step by step so that you will not disorganize your blog code.

Step 1: Visit blogger.com and login your account.
Step 2: Click on Template from the list of menus on the left sidebar, you must see a page like below.
Blogger Edit Template
Step 3: On seeing this, click Edit HTML button immediately you will be shown a text editor-like box with menu menus on top (Back, Save Template, Jump to Widget, Edit Template, Preview Template).
Then, search for the code below by pressing Ctrl+ F and pasting the code into the box that appears at the top right corner of the text-editor box.

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

Step 4: Once seeing, replace the searched code with below code.

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<title><data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/></title>
<b:else/>
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
</b:if>

Step 5: Finally click Save Template located at the top of the text-editor box in other to save the changes you've made. If you don’t click it, the changes made won't be saved.

This is how your blog will be shown on search page after carrying out this setting

CONCLUSION
I hope you have found this article educative and useful. Be sure not to make changes to other things in the template because it may causes your template not to save by showing Syntax Error.

Share this post with other newbie bloggers it may be of help to them

Read more: http://www.mastergblog.com.ng/2017/09/how-to-show-post-title-before-blog-title-on-blogger.html
Re: How To Show Post Title Before Blog Title On Blogger Blog To Boost SEO by geunik(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
The new blogger themes are seo friendly. No need for all that. The very week i changed theme, i notice significant increase in my page view and ranks
Re: How To Show Post Title Before Blog Title On Blogger Blog To Boost SEO by mastergblog(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
geunik:
The new blogger themes are seo friendly. No need for all that. The very week i changed theme, i notice significant increase in my page view and ranks

Dont forget that most are still using the default awesome, soho, watermark template that needed to fix this function manually

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uk adsense available for sale at 4k / Must Read / I Will Create Mpbile App Fir Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.