Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

“if Your Boyfriend Is Not A Norseman, My Dear You Are Single” – Nigerian Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if Your Boyfriend Is Not A Norseman, My Dear You Are Single” – Nigerian Lady (749 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody / Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if Your Boyfriend Is Not A Norseman, My Dear You Are Single” – Nigerian Lady by Candyking(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
A nigerian lady named Stephen Rosemary has just taken to facebook to send a message to all her fellow ladies, well according to her if your boyfriend is not a member of the Norseman Confraternity then you are still single
If ur boyfrnd is not a Norseman,my dear u are single.��
De Norsemen Kclub of Nigeria is a Nigerian confraternity, founded at University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria by students with the nicknames of “Risenangel De Chamelus” “Fons et Origo”, “Captain Trupence Njamena” and “Eric the Red”. The group was founded in 1985 and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria as a social charity

See Photos

1 Like

Re: “if Your Boyfriend Is Not A Norseman, My Dear You Are Single” – Nigerian Lady by Drienzia: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Aro saint rude

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Lands Her First Hosting Gig / Photos: Meet Yet Another Guy Inspired By Bobrisky / Hungry Work! Beyonce Makes First Public Appearance Since Giving Birth To Twins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.