Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) (30969 Views)

Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) / Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Enugu Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Memphis357(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
na part of Lagos be this?
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by GossipGirl1(f): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
See them attacking him above for saying the ugly truth,,if it's in south East now they'll start masturbating on the thread but now it's in their region n they scarce like buhari scarce for Niger

3 Likes

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is not new, this actually the national outlook
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by MasterKim: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
You mean that's their Yoruba land they pride to be the most developed region after UK

One just need to go and spread his net and catch fish and crayfish

River Jordan of Nigeria....

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by dejiolaniyan(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
You mean that's their Yoruba land they pride to be the most developed region after UK

Must You Turn Everything Tribal? Last Time I Check,Politicians Are The Same In Every Nook And Crannies Of This Country.Now In Reality If Sb Is To Ask Of Gentleman/men,am Sure You Will Call Yourself One....Your Type Will Always Call The White Folks Racist Any Time They Show Their Disgust For Blacks,Tell Me Are You Better Off?
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by NaijaElba(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
seguno2:
Ambode is raising IGR.
Tinubu is sharing.
Lagosians are suffering.

Eko ti baje patapata.

when will u stop displaying your stupidity online...you people won't try to read post before you comment...Small time u will be blaming government for your inability of securing job. Who will give job to somebody like u? If u fail to comprehend few sentences like what the op posted, how will you pass an apt test.? The op said Osun state you are there blaming Ambode, Tinubu and Co. In what way is Lagos related to Osun for crying out loud? I doubt if You have ever been to lagos mumu omo yoloba. You need to receive sense!
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Smooyis(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
All I can say is shame shame shame lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by abat4real37(f): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
seguno2:
Ambode is raising IGR.
Tinubu is sharing.
Lagosians are suffering.

Eko ti baje patapata.
stop reading headlines only is Osun state not Lagos
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
don't tell me this is Lagos...
not Lagos but osun state
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
loneatar:
not Lagos but osun state
thank God
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by hornyofife: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Sorry Mods I don't know which section to post this,

Forgive me if I violate any rule,

This is the condition of roads in Ejigbo,, idi-ape area, Osun State after heavy Rainfall,

This is so pathetic,

Imagine,

- the speaker, house of assembly, Hon. NAJEEM FOLASAYO SALAM, is from this local government,

- house of representatives, federal constituency, Hon. Mojeed Alabi is from this same town

- Infact the APC contestant contesting for Osun West senetorial District ( late Isiaka Adeleke post) Hon. Mudasiru Hussain is from this same town,

And lastly, which I know will surprise most,

The mother of the vice president of Nigeria (Prof. Yemi Osibanjo) is from this same town,

Osinbajo made this known to everybody when he came to ejigbo during his campaign in 2015,

Infact

I wept for this governments,

Lol, this is how it will be if igbos fall for that scam call igbo presidency.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
so because those pple u mention come from there they must fix it. so what of places dat has no important person nko
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by omobritiko: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

River Jordan of Nigeria....

If you live in Lagos and you are writing this,don't go near the lagoon...my own advice
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Bimpe29: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
That is the effect of no or poor urban and town planning. As it can be seen, the road lacks drainage. Insincerity has promoted the backwardness of this nation.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by divineshare(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Many roads in Ejigbo Lagos are worse than this.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ebby9z(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
don't tell me this is Lagos...
"If you want to hide anything from a black man, write it down."
Pls don't justify the above.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ooshinibos: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
do we have a governor for this state
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by lonelydora: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

This is the condition of roads in Ejigbo,, idi-ape area, Osun State after heavy Rainfall,

This is so pathetic,

Imagine,

- the speaker, house of assembly, Hon. NAJEEM FOLASAYO SALAM, is from this local government,

- house of representatives, federal constituency, Hon. Mojeed Alabi is from this same town

- Infact the APC contestant contesting for Osun West senetorial District ( late Isiaka Adeleke post) Hon. Mudasiru Hussain is from this same town,

The mother of the vice president of Nigeria (Prof. Yemi Osibanjo) is from this same town,

Osinbajo made this known to everybody when he came to ejigbo during his campaign in 2015,

Infact

And you guys will be saying East is ravaged by erosion. What do you call this one now?
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op na wah 4 u na!! dis road fine wella
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ejigbo osun state is a cursed town, I served there so I know. The town needs deliverance.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Sagay212: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
All lagos roads are death traps. You can imagine driving on an express full of different huge pot holes. Ambode will just be making noise and deceiving people. Most of his scam light up lagos street lights are off. The free BRT wifi scam has been exposed. They just did it for one week to deceive gullible lagosians. Nigerian Politicians are animals
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ekensi01: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
hardeywhale2:
The present situation of dis country is worst dan wat am seeing above.....

.Just Imagine
My best friend is getting married next week saturday
and she invited me.
I was so excited until I checked the transport fare from
Lagos to borno
And then I remembered that she offended me in
primary 1
You just made me to forget my worries. Lol
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
hardeywhale2:
The present situation of dis country is worst dan wat am seeing above.....

.Just Imagine
My best friend is getting married next week saturday
and she invited me.
I was so excited until I checked the transport fare from
Lagos to borno
And then I remembered that she offended me in
primary 1
No b ur fault, brocheesy
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Soleymania(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
I thought it's ejigbo, lagos cos i never imagined my hometown could make Fp.
Am ashamed of this my town.. There is a spirit rulling the town. That's d major acess road from the capital, after series of bank robbery, bank cease to exist. Only micro banks.. We needs Gods intervention. And we have notable people in the affairs of government, banking etc.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by noxy1962(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
erosion don reach una side?
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Ekpoma25: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
SO THAT OBA OF EJIGBO NO FIT ATTRACT GOVT'S ATTENTION FOR HIS AREA ABI? NA ONLY PEPPER FOR YANSH HIN SABI? grin grin
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ehioziosa: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Photos: 19year old Uniben student wins N260million & a car in talent show

click the link below to see

https://metweet.com/photos-19year-old-uniben-student-wins-n260million-a-car-in-talent-show/
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Coldfeets: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Africa my Africa.

Please does it mean there are no good civil engineers in this country?

I tire o!
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Ejanla07: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

This is so pathetic,

Imagine,

Infact

na only me see skull for d second pic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos) / Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.