Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,927 members, 7,866,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Cheap Land At Sangotedo (walton Gate Estate) - You Will Love It Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Land At Sangotedo (walton Gate Estate) - You Will Love It Here (423 Views)

1 PLOT URGENTLY AVAILABLE AT WALTON GATE SANGOTEDO AJAH. CALL ME NOW / Walton Gate Estate, Sangotedo Ajah @#15.5m / Walton Gate Estate...You Are Gonna Love It Here.....luxury+technology+class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Land At Sangotedo (walton Gate Estate) - You Will Love It Here by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
WALTON GATE ESTATE, SANGOTEDO

WALTON GATE, SANGOTEDO: Walton Gate is Located at the coveted Sangotedo, Ajah axis few metres away from Lagos Business School and not far from Abraham Adesanya Estate. It is rightly positioned between the old, the new and the becoming incredible economic spectacles of the new Lagos frontier (Lagos Island). It is situated in a highly advanced luxury living neighborhood with the People of Class and Finese.

Inspired by lifestyle and dreams, the immaculate Walton gate is set to carve a niche of its own among estates located at Sangotedo with sophisticated and luxurious retreat that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture and is poised to be one of a kind!

ESTATE FEATURES INCLUDE:
Street Lights
Electricity
Perimeter fencing
Potable water
Drainage
Road Layout
Recreational

Why Choose Walton Gate?

150% increment on Investment in 6 months Guaranteed!
Excellent facilities
Good title Free from All forms of encumbrances

TITLE: Gazette.
SIZE: 600sqm
PRICE: N18Million (Eighteen Million Naira) with upto 6 months Installment payment plan. (10% discount on outright payment).

Call BOSUN today for Free Inspection - I can come pick you up wherever you are in Lagos and take you back to your Destination.

08024273381, info@protechestates.com

NO AGENCY FEE - Buy any of the Plots above and win a Fantastic Gift (Samsung S7) from Me.

(1) (Reply)

HOT!!! 6 Units Of 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex For Sale / I Need An Apartment Around Unical ASAP / Do You Need Quality And Affordable Tiles For Your New House Interior Finish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.