Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Women - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Women (917 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women by CrazyMan(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2007
Men are numerous, and wine is strong but who rules and controls them? Women

Women give birth kings and rulers who rule over the land and sea.

Women brought them into the world, bring honour to them. in fact, without women, men can't live.

A man will leave his own parents who brought him up and spend the rest of his life with a woman.

A man would work, sweat and take all he has earned to a woman.

A man will take his gun and go out to attack, rob and steal. he may have to face fiecry lons and journery into the unknown. But when he has robbed, stolen and plundered, he'll bring the loot back home to the woman he loves.

Some men have been driven out of their minds on account of a woman, others became slaves for the sake of a woman. Others have been put to death, some have ruined their lives or have committed crimes because of a woman.

So the Question is what's so Extronadiry about women?
Re: Women by NiteAngel(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2007
, you simply can't do without them. Look around - if you don't have a female friend, you at least have a sister or female colleage and you may end up having all girls grin

Even if you live in the world of men only a woman brought you to be! Even if you be test-tube baby; it couldn't have been done without the female egg.

Learn the rules of coping with females and you'd be the better for it.
Re: Women by Ameriefan(f): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2007
HMM nice one
Re: Women by iice(f): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2007
Ha nice one
Re: Women by venusmaze: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2007
good poem, did you write this?
Re: Women by funmiluv1: 10:56am On Feb 05, 2007
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooneeeeeeeee. keep it up. smiley
Re: Women by CrazyMan(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2007
Thanks i wrote it by my self
Re: Women by CrazyMan(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2007
Re: Women by CrazyMan(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2007
Re: Women by jaybaby(f): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2007
Yea Women RULE wink wink
Re: Women by CrazyMan(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2007
Do you think so?

(1) (Reply)

The Lost Gem (must Read) / There Is Jungle Out There / Out Of A Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.