Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown (2360 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Have Brought Pains To Afara – Eze Afara Reveals / Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / Trump Arrives Afara Ibeku, Holding A Closed Door Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Kashbwoyjnr: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Biafra!! Speechless! The rising sun has risen!

God Showed Biafrans Sign gathered today in Umuahia as Rainbow � circles the Sun ☀ to show that he is with and he will protect the rising Sun of Biafra.
This happened immediately, Nnamdi Kanu stepped out to make a speech. He waved his hands and it appears.

Nnamdi Kanu Said it is God's sign to us that Biafra will come. He said the "The rising sun has risen today!!!"

No wonder Pastor Iginla (Yoruba man) recently said that what is inside him is greater than him.

Umu chineke what do you think?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by gentilityndu: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
1st to comment, I dedicate this to my unborn children

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by kocvalour(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lwkm although I'm pro Ipob this is nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
lol miracle indeed, this kain mumu ehn.

All the rain and sun no be God sign? He should wave his hand to release his followers he left in the prison.

Scam

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by myright: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
What does the bible tell us about rainbow?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by hodusglobal(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has turned his people to Mumu...

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by iluvdonjazzy: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
today is my birthday, pls show some luv
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by sunnysunny69(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wow. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by KratosCorp: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Well, it may be nonsense to you and many others.

But I do know that Nnamdi Kanu believes in the existence of cosmic powers. And to be honest, the rise of IPOB is nothing short of phenominal.

There is a very strong supernatural force behind IPOB. Only arrogant kids take the movement for granted and dismiss it as childish.

Grown ups know that you just don't wake up from nowhere and bocome so influential in no time flat.

kocvalour:

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Benekruku(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin

MOD should move this joke to comedy section

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Benekruku(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
hodusglobal:

grin grin grin Zombies they re now!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by RisingSun1: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
He is my Prophet

If you don't like it then go and kiss the transformer

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Cooly100: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
hodusglobal:

How I wish you would be with the crowd and repeat your statement.

Can you tell me why only the northerners are good enough to be FCT Abuja minister, since creation, if we were are all one Nigeria with equal status? Learn to keep your mouth shut if you can't explain why...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Arda1000(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
natural occurrence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Elmojiid(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
why are this pple blind to see that this guy is a con man

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by rexchazy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
I used to think gullibility only with one particular tribe in Nigeria. I just confirmed it cut across all race and the cause of gullibility is ignorance. All hail the igbo war Lord, Emmanuel Kalu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by hoMegas(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Igbos are all deluded morons their supreme land grabber abandoned his comrades in kuje at the slightest chance shine your eye he will abandon you too

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Cooly100: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Elmojiid:

Why not ignore them and go and do what you are very good at...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Oasis007(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin

LWKMD!!!

Lala..... kindly do the needful and move this Post to where it duly belongs - Joke Section not FP!

Very Soon NK would be turning Erosion to Crude Oil.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by owunabastard: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
You people should stop ridiculing igbos in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Pavore9: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sighs.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by gartamanta: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Elmojiid:

Same reason why Nigerians dont know that it is not the job of the white man to from from Europe to give them their country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Chimez1: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
if this is really the Lords doing then it shall be to you as it was to Saul on his way to Damascus.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cooly100:

Why not ignore them and go and do what you are very good at...
grin, make your head available na. I am sure he will gladly do it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by oduastates: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pfft
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by DONFASZY(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is he a Man of God - - a pastor or imam or herbalist

NK did miracle cos dey saw Rainbow were is was brainwashing d jobless

I can't imagine hw daft dis post is
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Xsem(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
today is my birthday, pls show some luv
You want to be shown love when you have already fallen for donjazzy. Kontinue OK, just Kontinue angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by PointB: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
hodusglobal:

The thing is that it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not (I don't).

What matters really is how many people believe it, and what are they willing to do base on the believe? And how many of those can you convince not to convince others to believe it?

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder, just one flame and the whole thing goes kaboom!

Defuse it now!

Referendum now!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by michelz: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is totally embarrassing...
How can a people be this gullible?
Chai...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by Sanchez01: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
KratosCorp:
Well, it may be nonsense to you and many others.

But I do know that Nnamdi Kanu believes in the existence of cosmic powers. And to be honest, the rise of IPOB is nothing short of phenominal.

There is a very strong supernatural force behind IPOB. Only arrogant kids take the movement for granted and dismiss it as childish.

Grown ups know that you just don't wake up from nowhere and bocome so influential in no time flat.

This is what happens when a people are not only barely educated, but jobless as well.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown by nengibo: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

MOD should move this joke to comedy section
No mind lie pob & their albino scammer

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Is Winning The Propaganda War / What Will Nigerians Do If The The Jubril Story Becomes 100% Real / Nigerians Disrupt Atiku’s Town Hall Meeting In The US (See Reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.