Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram (30744 Views)

Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by crownfitsme(f): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2017
The telecom will sell data very well#business
That God u will all know why your data got exhausted within one hour, another troubleshooting idea. sad cool shocked
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Efe16(f): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2017
HisMajesty1:
Hail Mary Full of Grace the Lord is with thee,
Blessed are you amongst women and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus!

Holy Mary mother of God pray for all sinners now and the hour. of our death amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by NicoBaba(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2017
HisMajesty1:
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and the hour of our death Amen. what a powerful prayer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by miketayo(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2017
ajigiteri:
Instead of them to invest same effort on evangelising.

You are just looking for anything negative to say about them undecided
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Peptuallux: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2017
I'm proud to be a Catholic. I'm glad about the fact that we honor Mary....Quite impressive of Catholic Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by NicoBaba(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Pidgin2:
Pater noster, qui es in caelis: sanctificetur Nomen Tuum; adveniat Regnum Tuum; fiat voluntas Tua, sicut in caelo, et in terra. Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie; et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris; et ne nos inducas in tentationem; sed libera nos a Malo.
Amen
Aaameen. pax et Christi.... proudly catholic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by TulsaOklahoma: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2017
tyson99:

Na ur papa head we hang for up dey idolate

mungol
the truth is you are a fool,both types.fool and full.for the latter u are full of insolence,full of dimwitted personality and idiosyncrasies.what do u know idolatry to be.any thing that serves as a mediator is an idol.it could be a picture,a talisman or whatever.did christ ever tell u to pray with such.and now Its now a challenge whereby you guys have to show your sanctimonious platitudes.just Bleep off,I'm really having a nice day and I don't need low lives like u.around.
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by italo: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2017
ajigiteri:

Praying publicly is also evangelizing.
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2017
HisMajesty1:
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2017
HisMajesty1:
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2017
HisMajesty1:
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.Amen .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by ikukuhero: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Nickymezor:
Super cool . Nice to hear.We Catholics rock.

Rubbish! People like you are the major problem with Christianity. Divisive mentality. Your mindset shows that you focus on denomination and not Christ. The body of Christ - the Church is meant to be one. But, that'll never be again because u have accepted hate speeches, brainwashing and doctrines of superiority of one denomination over the other. Christianity is about Christ , living like Christ and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by eagleeye2: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2017
HisMajesty1:
Holy Mary, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by ikukuhero: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Peptuallux:
I'm proud to be a Catholic. I'm glad about the fact that we honor Mary....Quite impressive of Catholic Nigerians.

Read your Holy Bible. Acquire knowledge for free and stop worshipping in ignorance. Do your research on spiritual matters. Google is your friend. Nwa Mary! Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2017
fabulousvera:
same way they said Catholics don't use bible

Hahaha if y'all really use and read your bibles,you won't be praying to Mary.
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Arccangel(f): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Let us not forget our president is still missing oooo! While we are here fighting battles that are not ours, people are looting money oo! Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by adetayo234: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2017
2shure:
Wen the enemy is dealing with u in full force.
Na hail mary
Full of grace
Una go dey talk and pray abi.
Catholic are nothing but fools who worship idols
All catholics are hell bound

You mean the same way you are a FOOL that worships pastors? Or the same way the bunch of fools in your church worship miracles, even if such miracles are from Satan?
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by olatemmie13(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
So it's okay if I say respecting your mum is rubish No offence, just trying to make a simple interpretation of what you just said...

I guess you as well has not been reading your bible or perhaps you only read what your Pastor advices you to read.

Elizabeth said: ALL GENERATION SHALL CALL YOU BLESSED...

In as much as I believe in freedom of doctrine and religion, I don't support passing negative comments to what you don't really know about.

Please tread carefully when it comes to religious matters bro... If you are not convinced or you don't belive simply keep quite and walk away...

#Proudlychristian #ProudlyCatholic

ikukuhero:

Read your Holy Bible. Acquire knowledge for free and stop worshipping in ignorance. Do your research on spiritual matters. Google is your friend. Nwa Mary! Rubbish!!
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by lexy2014: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

Whoever told you Catholics don't evangelised didn't do you good..

He blatantly lied to you....
d dude didn't say Catholics don't evangelise. he is only encouraging folks 2 evangelise instead of doing challenge. just being curious though, what is d subject of evangelism in Catholicism?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by farem: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2017
lordkit400:
Just as the Hallelujah challenge comes to an end,Young & Catholic Nigeria has announced that there will be a rosary challenge live on Instagram for Catholics all over Nigeria who are willing to join.

It was not exactly termed a rosary challenge but it requires that participants come live on Instagram at a certain time of the day to join others in doing a live recital...The rosary challenge began on June 23rd and is expected to continue till October.

According to Ebuka, who shared the information on his Instagram account, the rosary will be recited in the mornings.

Young and catholicng announced on it's Instagram page that the Instagram live rosary is to mark the Marian Year 2017.

They wrote:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/28/nigerian-catholics-begin-rosary-challenge-live-on-ig/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Hallelujah is all-out Biblical. This new idea is demonic challenge.
Rosary is derived from the ancient Babylonian religion which was Instituted to challenge the Most High.

How I wish it will be another complimentary and godly idea. However, this one is actually a challenge to anything Hallelujah. It shows they were grieved with thT Hallelujah thing.
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Amberon11: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Are you alright? Bitter? Nah! You were the first person to insult Christians here and when I clap back you call me bitter? You people come on christian threads spreading animosity and bitterness but cry wolf when given a deserving reply.

Google the word "fight" because it seems you know nothing of it.
xnsandrxns:

The amount of bitterness from this your post shows how sad your life is
Fight more for your god
I pity your defeated mind
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by 2shure: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Go to hell
Idol worshippers
Worship mary well
Go meet her in hell
Fools
adetayo234:

You mean the same way you are a FOOL that worships pastors? Or the same way the bunch of fools in your church worship miracles, even if such miracles are from Satan?
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by lexy2014: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2017
olatemmie13:
So it's okay if I say respecting your mum is rubish No offence, just trying to make a simple interpretation of what you just said...

I guess you as well has not been reading your bible or perhaps you only read what your Pastor advices you to read.

Elizabeth said: ALL GENERATION SHALL CALL YOU BLESSED...

In as much as I believe in freedom of doctrine and religion, I don't support passing negative comments to what you don't really know about.

Please tread carefully when it comes to religious matters bro... If you are not convinced or you don't belive simply keep quite and walk away...

#Proudlychristian #ProudlyCatholic

bros Elizabeth didn't tell Mary "all generations shall call u blessed"... she actually said " blessed are u among women and blessed is d fruit of ur womb".these are 2 different things. respect is different from worship.catholics worship Mary. that's much more than respect and by Bible standards that's an aberration
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by gozzlin: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2017
Catholics are not Christians.
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by JOACHINpedro: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
farem:

Hallelujah is all-out Biblical. This new idea is demonic challenge.
Rosary is derived from the ancient Babylonian religion which was Instituted to challenge the Most High.

How I wish it will be another complimentary and godly idea. However, this one is actually a challenge to anything Hallelujah. It shows they were grieved with thT Hallelujah thing.
you just said it all " GRIEVED". but bro what if the idea was brought up by the pope himself,trust me, you would be knocking yourself out when you see billions participating. from the Post, it was just a kind of prayer to end this year's Marian Year which i know you had not the slightest inkling that there was such, it is not to compete with other churches,and believe it or not most catholics partook in the so called 'hallelujah thing' of yours. besides the rosary challenge is only Nigeria Based.
Most church members are slaves of themselves, purposely discomforting themselves on other denomination matter
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by vicuyo: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2017
RedArrow:
Waiting for Bible study challenge, that I would love to join
Fully behind you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by ChristineC: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
here come the group going to purgatory

Wehdone

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
ajigiteri:
Have u ever heard of legionaries in Catholic church? Do u know the work they carry out every week? Evangelism, hospital visitation, prison and motherless baby home visitation and even help the aged .....abeg lockup
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by vicuyo: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
italo:

Praying publicly is also evangelizing.
Ehh...Did I hear you well?
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2017
ajigiteri:
Have u ever heard of legionaries in Catholic church? Do u know the work they carry out every week? Evangelism, hospital visitation, prison and motherless baby home visitation and even helping the aged .....abeg lockup
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by dejavumart3d: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Arewa youthz challenge live on instagram**theme kicking d igbo's out**begin oct 1st
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by vicuyo: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2017
adetayo234:

Can't believe we call ourselves Christians and yet insult each other this way. Please what message are we passing across to others? Let's behave as adults here please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) / It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.