Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . (1155 Views)

Drive More Traffic To Your Blog With this Amazing Strategy All For Free / Are You In Interested In Blogging Business? Buy This Blog With The Adsense Now / An Entertainment Blog With Google Adsense For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . by nuelnik(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
It's no longer a news how the internet has become a source of income for many youths , as they make money on the internet through one means or another .

And blogging is one source where many youths are trending on today , but first before venture into blogging you must first have the passion for it , and not just venturing into it with the primary aim of money.

If you're settle that you have a passion for blogging and you've found a good topic you can consistently write on , why not start up your blog?

Most person killed there dream of starting up a blog because they don't have a computer , but do you think you can't kick start your own blog from your smartphone first before you get a computer? .

The answer is with your smartphone you can actually start up your dream blog and start earning.
All you need are some few key apps and you're good to go.

Here are all the apps and guide you need to kick start (url) http://www.nueltech.com/2017/06/how-to-start-up-blog-without-having-a-pc-computer.html?m=1(/url)
Re: How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . by nuelnik(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
Re: How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . by sulaimon22: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
@nikoro Am interested in blogging how do I go about, will I jst design a blog and start running it or how
thou I saw some advert on Nairaland where dy said dy teach for
Blogging
Goggle AdSense
SEO
Google analytics
social media marketing
email marketing for 50k
pls help me on this are all this also on blogging
Quote me if u want to reply
Thanks
Re: How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . by nuelnik(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
sulaimon22:
@nikoro Am interested in blogging how do I go about, will I jst design a blog and start running it or how
thou I saw some advert on Nairaland where dy said dy teach for
Blogging
Goggle AdSense
SEO
Google analytics
social media marketing
email marketing for 50k
pls help me on this are all this also on blogging
Quote me if u want to reply
Thanks

Starting up a blog is very easy and cost less but requires much time and dedication , i started blogging with knowing having and SEO understanding , also without knowing how to design a blog , but i had the passion to write and inform other .

so for someone like you, if you love to write and you have a topic you can be writing on, someone can help you design a blog and SEO optimize it while you blog , and with time you will be able to design yourself
Re: How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . by sulaimon22: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
nuelnik:

Starting up a blog is very easy and cost less but requires much time and dedication , i started blogging with knowing having and SEO understanding , also without knowing how to design a blog , but i had the passion to write and inform other .

so for someone like you, if you love to write and you have a topic you can be writing on, someone can help you design a blog and SEO optimize it while you blog , and with time you will be able to design yourself
OK bro tanx very much What of this Google AdSense bloggers talk about heard dy make cash from dat and apart from Google AdSense how can I make money with my writing skills
Re: How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . by nuelnik(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
sulaimon22:

OK bro tanx very much What of this Google AdSense bloggers talk about heard dy make cash from dat and apart from Google AdSense how can I make money with my writing skills

There many means that generates incomes from blogger , from affiliate marketing , selling ads space , monetizing with other ads network , selling of ebooks and personal products
Re: How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . by sulaimon22: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
nuelnik:

There many means that generates incomes from blogger , from affiliate marketing , selling ads space , monetizing with other ads network , selling of ebooks and personal products
OK really appreciate
Re: How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . by nuelnik(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
sulaimon22:
OK really appreciate
You're welcome , don't forget to visit www.nueltech.com
Re: How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . by sulaimon22: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
nuelnik:

You're welcome , don't forget to visit www.nueltech.com
aiit sir

(1) (Reply)

Clickbank Issue / Weight Scales Of Any Sizes For Urgent Sales / wrong info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.