Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,406 members, 7,846,709 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pls I Need An Investor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need An Investor (635 Views)

Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu / Looking For An Investor Or Loan / An Investor Need For A Very Profitable Business In The Building Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need An Investor by jaydee1o1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
pls. have the dream of turning my blog into a big buisness but I need a capital...pls can I get someone to pls loan me. some money to buy some tools...pls blogging is my hope where I will make money to send my self to universiyy and also take care of my mum and younger ones...pls can I get help here
Re: Pls I Need An Investor by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Can you pls share with is what the money would be used for?!
Re: Pls I Need An Investor by jaydee1o1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Can you pls share with is what the money would be used for?!
I will use the money to rent a fb page,buy adsense and a domain name for my blog...and I.will also pay someone to work on my blog to get more traffic
Re: Pls I Need An Investor by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
jaydee1o1:

I will use the money to rent a fb page,buy adsense and a domain name for my blog...and I.will also pay someone to work on my blog to get more traffic

Let me be the bearer of bad news... If your blog doesn't have traffic with the original content you post, then chances are NOTHiNG you do will change that. What you need is to find interesting content that would have people interested in such blog. You can have all the money in the world, sadly, even if everyone decide to click on your blog, if the topic/content is uninteresting, then people will just navigate away.
Re: Pls I Need An Investor by jaydee1o1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Let me be the bearer of bad news... If your blog doesn't have traffic with the original content you post, then chances are NOTHiNG you do will change that. What you need is to find interesting content that would have people interested in such blog. You can have all the money in the world, sadly, even if everyone decide to click on your blog, if the topic/content is uninteresting, then people will just navigate away.
I know

(1) (Reply)

Project 1000 Business Opportunity Seminar / Haulage Contract / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.