Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Help: PHPBB Featured Links Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: PHPBB Featured Links Page (666 Views)

Please Help! My Phpbb Forum Is Down / I Need Help For My Phpbb Forum / How Can I Install Phpbb Forum Using My Web Host> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: PHPBB Featured Links Page by AloyalNigerian(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ok guysm
I've been working on a forum for my school now and I'm good to go. Except that I want to create a featured links page like the one on Nairaland that will be seen first before the main forums.
I'm kinda lost and I've searched everywhere for an extension to install or some lines of codes to use and I'm seeing none.
Please, Help. embarassed
Re: Help: PHPBB Featured Links Page by wwwmaster: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
You need to write about models of for that or hire someone to do it for you.
I am available for hire, in case you are looking to hire...
Re: Help: PHPBB Featured Links Page by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
wwwmaster:
You need to write about models of for that or hire someone to do it for you.
I am available for hire, in case you are looking to hire...
How much does it cost to hire you coz I'm on a low budget ooo.
I've spent a lot.
Re: Help: PHPBB Featured Links Page by wwwmaster: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

How much does it cost to hire you coz I'm on a low budget ooo.
I've spent a lot.
OK, pay 20k.I will give you the full permission of the code.
Re: Help: PHPBB Featured Links Page by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2017
wwwmaster:

OK, pay 20k.I will give you the full permission of the code.
shocked
Biko nau embarassed
Re: Help: PHPBB Featured Links Page by wwwmaster: 3:59am On Jun 29, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

shocked
Biko nau embarassed
Another option is for you to wait, maybe I'll be free by July then I can write the addon and release it under GPL 3 LICENCE.

1 Like

Re: Help: PHPBB Featured Links Page by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:05am On Jun 29, 2017
wwwmaster:

Another option is for you to wait, maybe I'll be free by July then I can write the addon and release it under GPL 3 LICENCE.
Yippee! That's ma man. wink
Don't worry, I will make few donations.

1 Like

Re: Help: PHPBB Featured Links Page by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
wwwmaster:

Please, I need to communicate with you asap. sad

(1) (Reply)

Which Programming Language Should I Learn First? (info-graphic) / 6 Ways To Check If Your Domain Has Been Blacklisted By Google / 11k Facebook Page For Sale At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.