Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Account Deactivation!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Account Deactivation!!!! (389 Views)

Unsuccessful Deactivation Attempts / Scam Alert! ATM Deactivation. Public Notice This Xmas Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Account Deactivation!!!! by bayulll011(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dear Seun,

Trust this meet you well,two complains am escalation here.

1.i made a conplain sometimes last year that my account was hacked,all my post and mentions gone,i copy you and sent you the user id but no actions was taken,my details such as phone number and email was in mentions and quotes on that user id,kindly yank it off because am receiving series of[b] unsolicited sms from Nairalander and funny mail.the name of the user id is bayulll,i have to open another one that am using now. old id [/b]bayulll new id bayulll011

2.Can you please train your moderators,some of them are not professionals,you see silly thread and unproductive post that cant educate the populace on recent happening in the societies,if in 2017 all we can get is snake thread,tonto dike pictures and irrelevant post i think Nairaland needs to questions his existence.

Hope to hear from you.
Nairalander addict.

seun,lalastical,mynd77

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Quote? / Serena Williams Shares Her Love Story. / Lagos State Local Government Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.