Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Rebirth Of A Nation - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Rebirth Of A Nation (360 Views)

Rebirth / There Once A Nation / The Rebirth Of A Nation{ Chinese Version} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rebirth Of A Nation by warristanley99(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
The Rebirth Of A Nation.
We can stop giving birth to crooks and fraudsters, If all our minds are born again. If we stop stealing our glory to another land, Then this nation will be like heaven. And there be no room for witches and wizards. I love this land, I am so passionate about it like Jehovah. A land, where honey and milk is flowing. Yet, the people are been flogged by hunger. "Don't kill the land and make new crooks, Only one man cannot form a country" Let our minds repent. Do all you need to do to grow, But don't kill our land. Let the honey flow only in this land. Oh let it flow, and make it fine like Paris. "Let all streets have queens of the night, And let it glows like the sky" Where there's only moon and stars. "Enough, a concerted effort, a concerted effort, It's high time we stop. Stop running, let's face the war". Uber, I see Uber doing work of paradise, Julius Beggar, begging to do good job of the mind. MTN, I hail MTN for giving voice to the voiceless. Johny walker, keeping walking out, Wakanow, we are tired of you keep walking out. Engineers, stop eating. Start building at once. Dollar, you are on your own. Naira, we are on our own too. Man, don't write JAMB and expect WAEC result. Honey, stop flowing away to the land of strangers. People, take a bold step, cast out the spell. Heaven, so that we may see heaven in all our days.
-Warri Stanley.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Dream" / World Poetry Day (shrine Of Poetry) / Illusion Of Perfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.