Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Oneplus 5 Review; A Top Notch Android Smartphone For The Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus 5 Review; A Top Notch Android Smartphone For The Price (653 Views)

Infinix Hot S4 Specifications, Teardrop Notch, Android Pie And Price / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone / My ONEPLUS 5 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 5 Review; A Top Notch Android Smartphone For The Price by oluwaskulboy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
You might not have heard of OnePlus before. It's a company that hardcore Android enthusiasts love, because it sells high-end Android smartphones that cost hundreds of dollars less than phones like the Galaxy S8.

Let's take a look at what makes it a solid new entry.

http://www.tycrib.com/2017/06/oneplus-5-review-top-notch-android-smartphone-price.html

Re: Oneplus 5 Review; A Top Notch Android Smartphone For The Price by REVDIMMY: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
The new flagship OnePlus 5 has already been tested for scratch resistance and
flexibility. Now it's time to check how it copes with the drowning. The latest flagship
smartphone from OnePlus, the OnePlus 5 has a dual rear camera setup and 8GB RAM
variat
More Technical details

(1) (Reply)

Help A Bro Out! / Nokia 8110 4G Full Specs And Review / Samsung Galaxy S9 Miracast: How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S9 To TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.