Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) (30523 Views)

[lyrics] Davido Ft. R Kelly – IF (remix) / New Song: Davido Ft R. Kelly – “IF” Remix (audio) - Download / [music/lyrics] Download Davido Song "If" Remix Ft R Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by ModusOperandi(f): 7:06am On Jun 29, 2017
See them hailing mediocrity, because it's RKelly? His lyrics were like those of our upcoming artistes grin
Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by ikorodureporta: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2017
franzis:
I made it to the top 100 , I am appeal to all nairalanders to vote me to be among the top 5 for the slot my Lagos photo contest , vote for me via the link@ http://mylagosphotocontest.herokuapp.com/contestant-profile/293330 and click on the vote button beneath my photo on the link

i don vote

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by Codes151(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
All those saying this track isn't dope!! Na witches and wizards!!!

Rkelly finish work! That's a legend mehn
Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by muizbabatunde(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2017
daviomy:
This is real voice of r.Kelly.... pls who help me see wizkid or witchkid not to heavy davido obo.because what is greater is not known as beneath.he suppose to ask davido to show him way to make foreign thing,not just to make mouth on local boy who now feature RnB boss. ..
we all know wizkid is recognised internationally Dan davido.. This r Kelly u are even talking about feature wizkid in his last album
Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by emeka2847: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Davido promoting R.Kelly
Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by miniziter(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Pidgin English easier to flow on beat than real English
Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by emenezer(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Just listened to it now,, Kelly killed the mix. Good one
Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by dennisworld1(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
its just so damn annoying.

Even in slow songs, the owner finds away of putting the ipublicenonsense into the song thereby messing the whole thing up.

If I had known its from that site, wouldn't have downloaded it.
Try mp3naija.com best site to download Nigeria music
Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by fastscreen: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2017
I still de wait for the real colabo wink
"they no born banana yesterday" by wizydevdo grin
Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by flexydonad: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Nice. Let one dog continue barking because he took a picture with Future
the dog that can buy you and your entire generation, fool
Re: Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
emmayayodeji:
O.B.O to the world!!

they will come to you when they see the fire

no need to be a dog in the city!!!! they will come!!!!!

#back2Basics #Tattybillion

Yes o.

No need to hurry in life.

Don Jazzy has been in Los Angeles for over a month now as all his instagram pix read that location.

But we all can remember that it was the hurry to enter the US market that made Dbanj leave Mo Hits..

When they see ur value, they will come home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What does Gongo Aso mean? / DOWNLOAD MP3: Zinoleesky - Joromi / Immaculate Feat. Thin Tall Tony – "Love Affair" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.