Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend (735 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by metroparrot: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
A Nigerian girl based in Hackneh,UK ,has proposed to her girlfriend . Alessandra Obateru,shared the photos and captioned them "And she said yes”
Checkout more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-nigerian-lady-proposes-to-her.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by remi1444: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
its their life they can misuse as they wish,even though men cheat that doesn't change the fact that we still have good ones like smellymouth and brunofarad
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Caustics: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
these are the kind of people that should be used for rituals
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Kondomatic(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Caustics:
These ones can not produce more than N20k
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Caustics: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
they should still be used nonetheless. Rather than waste
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
''..Such Ladies Supposed to be Victims of Gang Raped to Coma..''
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by auntysimbiat(f): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na wa o
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by propzncribz: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
''..Such Ladies Supposed to be Victims of Gang Raped to Coma..''

Caustics:

Kondomatic:

I fear Nairalanders, dangerous set of peeps.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Caustics: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
propzncribz:

I fear Nairalanders, dangerous set of peeps.
yea. lots of weirdos here

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Evablizin(f): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
My Lord seriously the need Jesus urgently
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lesbos

Licking and sucking rubbish
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend by decatalyst(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
They are not kukuma dah blessed. undecided

They can conjoin for all I care!

(1) (Reply)

See Savage Flamboyant Nigeria Big Boy Hushpuppi Decline Hotel Invitation / Buhari Special Adviser On Media Femi Adesina Shares Family Story:daddy I'll Be.. / See How Nigerian Man Appreciated His Wife For “riding” Him Well During Intercour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.