Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" (53657 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Gkemz: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Unrepentant and unremorseful criminal demanding for a release. If we are in a country where the judicial system works, by now he should be serving a life sentence.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by dabeto: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na de picture of dat fyn gal wer alhaji kidnap for Ilorin I dey look. Wetin una say Evans do grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Spidermon: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
how is this different from the political criminals that are poorly prosecuted and subsequently released everyday in Nigeria?

nothing new.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by 9jatatafo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Millz404:
With all your confessions, sha SAN need chop small money before you are wasted

Those confessions can be retracted and Evans can claim he made them under duress due to torture. The police have no legal right to detain any suspected criminal indefinitely. if the IGP, NPF and Lagos State have enough evidence then they should proceed to court. The Nigeria Police did not handle the this Evans' Issue intelligently. Also any lawyer can take up legal representation of any client.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Innov8ve1: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
i will swear for the Nigerian police if this criminal eventually walks free
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Nogodyej: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why arrest Igbo kidnapers and allow hausa's to go scout free
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Paschy88(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
donkenny:
E go get to a point in Nigeria where even rapist go they sue their prey for lack of yanshing time
You no well..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by mrsfavour(f): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
darlenese:
why won't he sue, imagine a big thief is caught and all the police could do was to snap selfies with him, and entertain Nigerians with stories daily, he hasn't been charged to court yet. SMH, Evans will claim all he said was because he was under DURESS, and quess what? he will win this case and walk out as a free man. all his victims will be in soup.
what a corrupt country.

Abeg who dey stay London?
help me check west end hospital , my money dey loss. undecided

I see him win this case. Nigerian police no try at all.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Bestbeelieve: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Maybe he thinks he's overseas....will you keep kwayet!!!! capital punishment as a lesson to others!!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Wolexpoly: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
NIGERIAN POLICE ARE CLUELESS....AM TELLING YPU IF THEY ARE NOT CAREFUL THIS GUY WILL WALK FREE....AND IT WILL BE A BIG SHAME ON NIGERIA AS A WHOLE.....DOSENT THE CONSTITUTION SAY YOU DONT DETAIN A SUSPECT MORE THAN 24HOURS AFTER CONFESSION....COURT STRAIGHT......WHATS THE DELAY
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by iukpe: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Where is he getting the money?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Obason22(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice one Evans...
I pray he wins this case. Stupid police... Parading him like a Trophy!!
Quote me wrongly and cassava will fall on you..
u are next to kidnap
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Obason22(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
nigeria police have kidnapped him too, how many days those he keep people hostage, so I don't think he should complain.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by dbty(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Daddybright1986(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Now you see the height of madness in Nigeria. If this idiot useless criminal was immediately set ablaze the very moment he was arrested would we be hearing this nonsence. a stupid criminal for that matter that had cost pains, anguish and sorrow to his victim and has brought shame and ridicle to the country. I sincerely urge that we return back to the time of instant jungle justice. This rule of law nonsense is a pure scam. It gives laxity for even condemned criminals to escape justice, and for them to even have the temerity to blab nonsence. any body caught in crime or an act of corruption should face the mob jutice. QED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by edupedia: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2017
HolyCraig:
It's appalling that NPF can be this incompetent! Not that it baffles me though. If we can be ruled by a UK based President, then we shouldn't be suprise if Evans excape being jailed.

...see usual IPOB rubbish and nonsense...this tribe was not this parochial before...now all IPOB sense are pressed down those flat heads
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by seangy4konji: 12:22am On Jun 29, 2017
they should charge him to court....yes of course..enough...let the judge decide on what should be done..

if he commited murder,come with prrof,kidap proof and sentence him...

enough of the parade...
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by evexx1(f): 12:34am On Jun 29, 2017
The Nigerian police is a joke. Smh!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by evexx1(f): 12:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Now you see the height of madness in Nigeria. If this idiot useless criminal was immediately set ablaze the very moment he was arrested would we be hearing this nonsence. a stupid criminal for that matter that had cost pains, anguish and sorrow to his victim and has brought shame and ridicle to the country. I sincerely urge that we return back to the time of instant jungle justice. This rule of law nonsense is a pure scam. It gives laxity for even condemned criminals to escape justice, and for them to even have the temerity to blab nonsence. any body caught in crime or an act of corruption should face the mob jutice. QED.

In cases like this, I support jungle justice.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by darlenese(f): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2017
mrsfavour:
I see him win this case. Nigerian police no try at all.

of course. he will win the case.
what a shame to NPF!!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Bofoy4(m): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice one Evans...
thief
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by donbabajeff(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2017
darlenese:
why won't he sue, imagine a big thief is caught and all the police could do was to snap selfies with him, and entertain Nigerians with stories daily, he hasn't been charged to court yet. SMH, Evans will claim all he said was because he was under DURESS, and quess what? he will win this case and walk out as a free man. all his victims will be in soup.
what a corrupt country.

Abeg who dey stay London?
help me check west end hospital , my money dey loss. undecided

True Talk adding that he was probably hypnotized and he will be granted bail.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Olivers2J(f): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Zico5:

Go free, it seems ur head is paining u. Hour will either be hanged or die ur jail. Arindin gbogbo

Hmmm bros warris worrying u?? Ur market no sell yesterday abi ur employer never pay ur monthly stipend? Watin bring that insult?? Anywy i knw u had a problem undastding wht i wrote plz read through again & get the tone of my message b4 quoting me.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by mrsfavour(f): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2017
darlenese:

of course. he will win the case.
what a shame to NPF!!!
they exposed a lot of tactics this Evans used am am sure the whole thing will teach even the upcoming kidnappers to be more smart than the NPF, they exposed a lot, such info they were freely giving out was wrong. them no try at all.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by 3kay945(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Am patiently observing how this unfold. Am being pained by this development cool
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by fergieboy: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2017
He should shut up.. He kept his kidnapped victims for weeks and even running to 6month until ransom is fully paid..

The police can keep him for as long as they want
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by lamalang(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Waste the muthafucker and lets forget about this issue
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2017
I tell you it must have been a joke... embarassed the Police have used the Yoruba lawyer to get him on track.They want to set him up to get his family and children come back to Nigeria, hoping they have gotten a good Lawyer. I tell you is Nigeria Police that is working, meanwhile, the Lawyer is the chairman of voice of vangard, of which vangard is the sole publisher of Evans news. so let jst wait and see.... cry
beardlessdude:
Nigeria is a joke. This guy is getting out of their custody very soon. I shake my head for this country.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" by factwriter(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice one Evans...
Which cassava
Static Cassava or Dynamic Cassava
please mind your DICKtion. (no prone intended)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / Sambo Hammangabdo Attacked By Hired Assassins As He Kills One (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.