Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan (32441 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Dauda21: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fani Kayode's wife, Precious Chukwemdu shared this photo with her team and former president ,Goodluck Jonathan.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-tRKSVW1WFL0/WVPtOargNcI/AAAAAAADtHg/2K3q3kuoTKcp4V0AtnM1gorMjCJRoROtwCLcBGAs/s1600/20170628_184621.png[/img]

More @>>>> http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/kayodes-wife-precious-chukwemdu-shared.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Airforce1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
We've missed you so much Gej

Love you forever sir.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by lilytender: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Airforce1:
We've missed you so much Gej

Love you forever sir.

How much did you get out of the billions of naira looted? If you got some, then congratulations and happy spending. If however you got none, then I think you need brain examination. Mama Piss has $21 million in Skye Bank, Andrew Yakubu kept $9.8 million in his village home, Diezaini does not know how much she owns, Aluko is fuccking American super models and buying houses all over Europe and America with your money and my money while you are trolling the net, yet you love your oppressor. Definitely, your village witches are playing with your medulla.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by eezeribe(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
OK
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
As clueless as he was back then, he was still around relating with Nigerians.

PDP is not doing it's job as an opposition to keep this yeye APC on dia feet.

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by brainpulse: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chief goat of yams eater association and the master drunkard of the federation.
The master dumber of the generation of cap wearers.

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by oroky1: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Seen
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by NwaAmaikpe: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017

Once again, GEJ looks drunk in that hideous long sleeved shirt and Osibanjo cap.

Cursed man that failed the South East.
Foolish man that neglected the second Niger Bridge,
Cowardly man who left Jega as INEC chairman out of fear,

We hate you sir.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
bubu the party crasher is not there oooo

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by kaziblake(f): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
GEJ the incompetent president we know and see is better than the buhari we don't see.

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Airforce1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
lilytender:

How much did you get out of the billions of naira looted? If you got some, then congratulations and happy spending. If however you got none, then I think you need brain examination. Mama Piss has $21 million in Skye Bank, Andrew Yakubu kept $9.8 million in his village home, Diezaini does not know how much she owns, Aluko is fuccking American super models and buying houses all over Europe and America with your money and my money while you are trolling the net, yet you love your oppressor. Definitely, your village witches are playing with your medulla.

I made so much dough during his time so shut the fuckup

47 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by liftedhigh: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by jerryadigun: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
E
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by lurther: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
All na wash. Nigeria is in shambles, you are here making noise.
lilytender:

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why is she bearing "Precious Chukwuwendu"? I thought she's married to FFK

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
lilytender:

U also forgot to mention those in power now, this is the stupidity eroding our young men and women, the worm eating us now is right here, instead of us to do something about it we are ranting about people who God already don punish.

19 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
lilytender:

Look how you're frustrated!. Mtcheew!. I'm just looking at the stupidity you just displayed like this...

39 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by hucienda: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
GEJ.

Gentleman that tried to preside over a rugged country in a gentlemanly fashion.

Reminds one of Fela's "Gentleman".

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Curdlebug(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
;
;
;
;
;
Hello Nairalanders, A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME PLEASE.

HELP ME MAKE A SISTER WIN, THANKS

KINDLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND LIKE THE PHOTO. THANKS GOD BLESS

https://mobile.facebook.com/1959416617663362/photos/a.1961551907449833.1073741828.1959416617663362/1961890830749274/?type=3&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1961890830749274%3Atl_objid.1961890830749274%3Apage_id.1959416617663362%3Athid.1959416617663362%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1498892399%3A-4475593638056954560

;
;
;
;
;
;
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wow

Good for them.

Meanwhile

Governor Wike visits Nnamdi Kanu today here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9UwQquGlM
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by kaziblake(f): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Airforce1:

I made so much dough during his time so shut the fuckup
Biko how much?

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Edopesin: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
I Can Agree That Suffering In Jonathans Tym Ihs Enjoyment In Ths Fvking Buharis Tym

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's good.

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
kaziblake:
Biko how much?
You wan blow whistle?

You no see me o

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by rofanx13: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
The heroe of democracy, we love u sir! Not this one chance govt that may annul 2019 election because they wil luz

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by Sammymyte(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Once again, GEJ looks drunk in that hideous long sleeved shirt.

But does not look sick like PMB

18 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by seniorgozman(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
What next?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by GeneralOjukwu: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
FFK.....well done! angry

SOMEONE PLEASE BUY JONATHAN A BRASSIERE shocked shocked shocked

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by MrPresident1: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
The difference between godly rule and satanic rule is as clear as day and night.

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by hammer6: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
NA HIM CAUSE THE WHOLE BIAFRA MOVEMENT.

EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS.

MY PEOPLE ARE FANATICAL.

JUST MAKE DEM NO LIKE U.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by DieBuhari: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
lilytender:

Yoruba Muslim

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan by franudi: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
OK
Go and sleep my friend.Jonathan has never been the problem.You are very economical with the truth.The old has pass away the new has come.So Buhari is now the problem.

Aisha Buhari Prays At The Prophet Moh’d (PBUH) Mosque In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja / Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar