Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Wizkid Shares Album Cover For His Sound From The Other Side Ep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Album Cover For His Sound From The Other Side Ep (459 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthyā€¯- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Album Cover For His Sound From The Other Side Ep by Jeus(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sony Music Act, Wizkid shares the official artwork to his Sounds From The Other Side EP.

The Extended Play is set to be dropped on the 14th of July 2017, and Wizkid has dropped five tracks with features with Drake, Major Lazer, Drake.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/wizkid-shares-album-cover-for-his-sound.html?m=1

Lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi

Re: Wizkid Shares Album Cover For His Sound From The Other Side Ep by bada007(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Wizkid Shares Album Cover For His Sound From The Other Side Ep by auntysimbiat(f): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Baba NLA won

(1) (Reply)

5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With / Davido Continuing His 30billion World Tour In London(photo+video) / Yomi Casual Engages Longtime Girlfriend Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.