Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,293 members, 7,864,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Too Many Schools In Nigeria (primary And Secondary) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Too Many Schools In Nigeria (primary And Secondary) (304 Views)

Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 / Delta State Closes All Public And Private Primary And Secondary Schools / The Fist Nigeria Primary School Founded In 1845 See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Many Schools In Nigeria (primary And Secondary) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have noticed something lately (dunno if it's only peculiar to my location). The number of schools (primary and secondary) these days are on the rise. Every building no matter how small the building is can now be used as a school, even inside churches (the hustle is real).
One begin to wonder how these schools gained approval from the government because they are way below standards.
The so called proprietors are only interested in making profits.
Dunno if i'm the only one that have noticed this trend.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Schools In Nigeria (primary And Secondary) by TopWinner(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Not all of them are government-approved though. But the point is, the number of schools below standard is appalling and it doesn't seem to be reducing at all.
Re: Too Many Schools In Nigeria (primary And Secondary) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2017
It's strictly business now. Nothing more. You'll be walking in some streets now and see one school Opposite another

(1) (Reply)

202-400 Dumps - Here's What LPI Certified Say About It / Latest LPI 201-400 Practice Exam Questions | Pass 201-400 Test Easily / Valid CS0-001 Questions Dumps And Tips To Pass CS0-001 Test In First Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.