Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To (22339 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship / 8 Funny Memes Every Corper Can Relate To / God Has Done It Again! O. To All BATCH B 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by tirigbosa: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
wman:
I've finished service but I can relate to all these.

Batch A 2016 Stream II

bros, we gada dey o . life was like hell then.....we even had to protest nationwide.
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
smiley
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by PREBuhari2019: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
patient
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by dokchizzy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
I am forming say, anytime dey want mk dem tell us wen to go for camping cos I hv little tin am doing...but d real me b like, y r u lying to urself

1 Like

Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by spencekat(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jaynom:
Delay is not denial. Plateau, Ondo, Gombe, Ebonyi. Whichever! I'm going to enjoy every bit of my service
You will go to Ebonyi
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by xamilola(f): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH grin
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by oratorOdunayo1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
We are actually living in a country of men without ears. NYSC logistics is really challenging
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by Jaynom(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
spencekat:
You will go to Ebonyi
Lol why?
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by spencekat(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jaynom:

Lol why?
Just a prediction.
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by Jaynom(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
spencekat:
Just a prediction.
I hope so, heard it's a cool place.
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dis mata over tire me. whalayi if i catch any of dos NYSC officials eeeeeeh, wey go put my name for stream 2! mehnnnn na only God knw Wetin i go do dem.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by 2shure: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dumb shit
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jaynom:
Delay is not denial. Plateau, Ondo, Gombe, Ebonyi. Whichever! I'm going to enjoy every bit of my service
Yeah, we all had the same spirit until they started showing us pepper in camp Chai. I'll live to remember Yikpata Camp, Kwara State. 2017 batch A stream one.

1 Like

Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by larride(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jaynom:

Brother, you better start prayer and fasting not to be posted to Ebonyi (The possibility of you been posted there is 80%), forget anything you heard, the state pays only when God minister to them too, Batch B 2016, 6 month now and they haven't be paid nada by the state government.

The camp in Afikpo (Old Macgregor camp) is small and so limited but their food is lit. After camp, if you are not posted to Afikpo or Abakaliki, you are on your own bro.

Best of luck.
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by Jaynom(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
larride:

Brother, you better start prayer and fasting not to be posted to Ebonyi (The possibility of you been posted there is 80%), forget anything you heard, the state pays only when God minister to them too, Batch B 2016, 6 month now and they haven't be paid nada by the state government.

The camp in Afikpo (Old Macgregor camp) is small and so limited but their food is lit. After camp, if you are not posted to Afikpo or Abakaliki, you are on your own bro.

Best of luck.
Thank you bro. The stipend is not my problem.
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by odogwu2007(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
DEGREE2466:

Funny enough, people like us earning decent income still check NYSC Portal for update.

This is terribly terrible.

I registered on the first day that the portal was opened. Why I didn't follow stream 1 is still a mystery to me.

Maybe it could be because I chose the most competitive states - Lagos, Abuja, Akwa ibom and Kaduna.

me too I keep checking it ooh not like I have anything to lose if it don't show this week. But u know there is nothing as overwhelming as an idea or event that it's time has come
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by phantom(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
na wa o ...time flies o!! just realizing next year would make it a decade since i served tongue grin........its well....useless program!! angry
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by nobsalis: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
NYSC do something na....... Am tired of staying at home....: d boredom is absolutely nothing to right home about self....:

Anyways i did choose Enugu, AkwaIbom, Plateau and Kaduna....: so pls who can help me influence my posting to Enugu....: i will really appreciate if i can get d help #Thanks

1 Like

Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by powerhorse1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
The same exact thing I chose bro and also registered the 1st day but still kept me in stream 2
DEGREE2466:

Funny enough, people like us earning decent income still check NYSC Portal for update.

This is terribly terrible.

I registered on the first day that the portal was opened. Why I didn't follow stream 1 is still a mystery to me.

Maybe it could be because I chose the most competitive states - Lagos, Abuja, Akwa ibom and Kaduna.

Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by Darey00(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
LMAO.. I pray una case no be 2016 Batch A stream 2
chai our case was different.. Wetin we no take their eyes see that time
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2017
nobsalis:
NYSC do something na....... Am tired of staying at home....: d boredom is absolutely nothing to right home about self....:

Anyways i did choose Enugu, AkwaIbom, Plateau and Kaduna....: so pls who can help me influence my posting to Enugu....: i will really appreciate if i can get d help #Thanks
I also find myself in your shoes. The boredom is out of this world and it's very evident that July 4th is no longer feasible
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by Samklefg: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Tired of staying at home ....
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2017
odogwu2007:
me too I keep checking it ooh not like I have anything to lose if it don't show this week. But u know there is nothing as overwhelming as an idea or event that it's time has come
The issue sef tire me oo

1 Like

Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by themonk(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
The issue sef tire me oo
oga tosyne so you follow me dey wait grin

please do for me top 10 ways not to be depressed while waiting for nysc
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
themonk:

oga tosyne so you follow me dey wait grin

please do for me top 10 ways not to be depressed while waiting for nysc
I go reason am baba cheesy
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin dont care since am already making money & i also sleep well

Besides my bro enjoys me staying at home since i got to drive his wife around, on the gen, pump water for dam & tank.

well, don't really mind since i get to eat anything i want, while i save all the money i make monthly plus the allowances i get from my dad.

Life is Good grin
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by snopzy(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Dear stream ll pcm, this post is meant to pressure NYSC to break it silence over our posting. But we all have a role to play, here is frcn news room number 08033818197 send them message on watsap, sms or even give them a call simply request them to invite or interview the official of NYSC on the subject matter. the more messages they receive the more serious they'll take it. we must force NYSC to talk to us. thank you all as you cooperate.
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by Gatsby27: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Reading this just made my day a whole lot better.. it's funny but I'm laughing at my pain of staying home and waiting on nysc.. I have a few things I do for income so that isn't an issue but let us just go to camp and come back at least, even if there's no ppa yet, I really don't mind... cry cry

1 Like

Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by DEGREE2466(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
powerhorse1:
The same exact thing I chose bro and also registered the 1st day but still kept me in stream 2

Where are you posted?
Re: 12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To by DEGREE2466(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
drstainlex:

What a coincidence, those where exactly the four States I chose and I did my registration on the very first day too

Where are you posted?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is NYSC CDS Important / NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC Goes After 75 Ex- Corp Members For Refusing To Repay BTW N300k & N400k Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.