Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video) (651 Views)

Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Kim Kardashian Crawls Through New York City Wearing A Shimmering Pink Skin-tight / Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj And Nas Dance To Mr Eazi’s ‘skin Tight’ At Nightclub (video) by 9jAgossipdey: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nas and Nicki Minaj has confirmed they are dating and many people are happy for them.
A new video surfaced online showing the duo at the NBA After-party, where they hung out with the biggest names in the basketball industry.
In the video shared, Nas is seen beckoning Nicki Minaj to dance with him as Nigeria’s Mr Eazi serenaded them with his smash hit song, ‘Skin Tight’.
Recall that days after their viral loved-up photo broke the internet in May, Nicki Minaj admitted to being in a relationship with the legendary rapper.

Speaking with Elle DeGeneres, the Pinkprint rapper revealed that they are doing sleepovers now, though she was still celibate since her breakup with Meek.

“I wanted to go a year without dating any men, I hate men. But I might make an exception to the rule for him,” Minaj said.

Click on the link to watch video...
Source:http://nija247..nl/2017/06/nicki-minaj-and-nas-dance-to-mr-eazis.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

See Reply Gov Okorocha Got From IG User When He Said "I Have Spoilt Imo People W / See What A Brother Did To His Sister Just Because She Stole His $20..lol / Do You Want To See Toyo Baby Back On Jenifa's Diary? Yes/no

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.