Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps (13218 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Presents Lagos State Budget Proposal Of 1.168 Trillion Naira for 2020 / President Buhari Has Failed Integrity Test. - PDP / The 2018 Budget Proposal Is Worse Than Nonsense- Jide Akintunde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by castrokins(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Exactly What Ankio Briggs Explained Earlier. They'll Shoot It Down If It Doesn't Favour Them

2 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Klington: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2017
U're all rouges.

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by wristbangle: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2017
But the eediots inserted Borehouse and health projects which are normal MDG projects for a different ministry under Fashola's portfolio in the budget.

These people think they are smart. They know the level of tribalism itching the nation at the moment hence using it to backlash that Fashola is favouring one region to another.

Months ago, Fashola gave a thorough plan of his strategic plans towards building infrastructures in all 6 geo-political zones in the country which was fair and concise.

I wish thunder from galaxy will strike these evil men once and for all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by mpowa(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
But the Bore Holes in remote places passed the Integrity Test. Nigeria is for Sale!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by wristbangle: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
nototribalist:
Fashola is a thief and a scam, look at Afonjas masturbating up here. They want fashola to use our Niger Delta OIL money to build lagos federal roads for them. Thunder fire una left yanshh

You are not wise at all. Do you read previous news when Fashola said infrastructural projects most especially in the south was slashed by 60percent. Wetin dey worry some people sef. The regions more affected here are SW, SS and SE but where are the reps to defend the ministry of power, Works and housing?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by mpowa(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2017
nototribalist:
Fashola is a thief and a scam, look at Afonjas masturbating up here. They want fashola to use our Niger Delta OIL money to build lagos federal roads for them. Thunder fire una left yanshh
Don't worry, they won't use it to build roads, they will use it to build Bore Holes for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by WaleBinSanusi(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2017
nototribalist:
ole, na our oil una go use build lagos abi? Idiotss
if only u know how much lost your people have coz of that bad roads....who runs transportation business?which state consumes more agric products that comes from east and north?even the so called oil has more market in lagos..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
WaleBinSanusi:
you r just a VERY BIG FOOL

Ignore that idiot, who has forgotten that Lagos State alone accountw for over 60 per cent of non oil revenue of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by mpowa(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2017
When it comes to things everyone should rise up and cry about, Nigerian youths are silent. But when it comes to tribalism and politics - Things they're using to divide us, you see everyone's energy on the rise, we are our own problem and we deserve what we get.

This Projects are vital and they will affect everyone, In the east, In the west, south and in the North, Our 8th Assembly is truncating it and everyone is docile. Now come 2019, you will say they didn't achieve anything.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
nototribalist:

Do you realise that Lagos State alone accounts for over 60per cent of the non oil revenue of Nigeria. What customs generate from Lagos port alone in the 2nd quarter is above 200 billion. So don't peddled your ignorance all about and disturb the peace of all. As if Lagos and Ondo does not generate and contribute to the oil till.

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
You Yoruba Muslim should continue supporting and licking the assess of your abo.ki slave masters while they continue to fuccck us left, right, middle and center.

I'm ashamed to have campaigned against GEJ.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017
babniyen:
Where are the SW, SE reps in the house. Is this also their thinking .
The SW reps are the most stupid people I have ever seen in my life. They have no bearings and do not defend SW interest. They always mumu vote anything that favors the North without extracting some form of commitment from the north to support the SW. I guess most of them are Muslims. Bunch of low self esteem terrorists. All what they do best is follow follow up and down

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Shelomo(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Because Mr Fashola didn't caption northern road to uptill 80-90% of road projects in his budget proposal, that's why it fail integrity test abi? One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by PointB: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Do you realise that Lagos State alone accounts for over 60per cent of the non oil revenue of Nigeria. What customs generate from Lagos port alone in the 2nd quarter is above 200 billion. So don't peddled your ignorance all about and disturb the peace of all. As if Lagos and Ondo does not generate and contribute to the oil till.

More reason why other ports should be opened and patronized.

It's senseless shipping goods to Lagos port and transporting same by road all the way to the deep south, when other ports in those places could have been used.

So whatever revenue Lagos Port is generating for Nigeria is because the 'faulty' Nigeria system made it so.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2017
PointB:

More reason why other ports should be opened and patronized.

It's senseless shipping goods to Lagos port and transporting same by road all the way to the deep south, when other ports in those places could have been used.

So whatever revenue Lagos Port is generating for Nigeria is because the 'faulty' Nigeria system made it so.

I know I just don't care. If you don't like come and beat me in my house.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by neoclassical: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Fashola is a perennial tribal bigot. Kudos to NASS. People will only defend him out of sentiment. Our commonwealth must be equitably distributed.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by PointB: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2017
ettybaba:
Sokoto Maiduguri highway or Lagos Ibadan highway which is more important to the economy of Nigeria? Which of the highways handle more traffic?
Do these thieves know the multiplier effect on the economy of having the 2nd Niger bridge completed?
This is one the reasons Nigeria has to be restructured.
How much tax is the Government generating from sokoto Maiduguri highway compared to Lagos Ibadan?

Which 2nd Niger Bridge?

The same one that the Yoruba Finance Minister didn't release a kobo for in the last budget? These SW folks actually believe in the 'sophisticated' sh^^&t!

Nigeria need no restructuring, Nigeria should die. Every ethnic group should go their ways or choose to partner with whoever they like. This country is a big joke; a fraud.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by adeshinacute(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2017
If you are in ilorin Just Apples is your one stop shop for all apple product Buy your UK used iPhone 6 @ very affordable price Come to our office @ no 35 off-garrage road beside kwara express or check my signature for my contact
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Oblang(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2017
neoclassical:
Fashola is a perennial tribal bigot. Kudos to NASS. People will only defend him out of sentiment. Our commonwealth must be equitably distributed.

Don't worry enjoy ur borehole....
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by kjhova(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

In the HOR, the majority always carries the vote.

Guess who the majority are... your guess is as good as mine...

The truth is that, at the very top, ethnicity hardly ever stand in the way of an opportunity for looting!

You will be amazed to find that even the SW, SE etc members are in tandem with this "padding".
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Oblang(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
PointB:

Which 2nd Niger Bridge?

The same one that the Yoruba Finance Minister didn't release a kobo for in the last budget? These SW folks actually believe in the 'sophisticated' sh^^&t!

Nigeria need no restructuring, Nigeria should die. Every ethnic group should go their ways or choose to partner with whoever they like. This country is a big joke; a fraud.

For the fact that the second niger bridge was bin reconsidered in the 2017 budget shows the govt is ready to implement it. I think fashola explained reasons why there was a delay with the bridge...
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by PointB: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2017
Oblang:

For the fact that the second niger bridge was bin reconsidered in the 2017 budget shows the govt is ready to implement it. I think fashola explained reasons why there was a delay with the bridge...

Stories for the gods.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by ebby9z(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2017
axglide:
In a previous thread that brought to light the verbal exchanges between fashola and the House as regards the Budget, i just kinda find it hard to believe fashola. His explanations were not too tenable, i definitely might be wrong but something is fishy.

We all know the House of Assembly is corrupt, in fact very very and what they did was unconstitutional i guess, but fashola never talk everything finish. I guess the Ministries are too gargantuan for him alone to handle.

The Nigerian populace needs boreholes and health facilities; it's paramount.
Yes, we need boreholes.
Not the the busy, pertinent Lagos-Ibadan expressway or the second Niger bridge. Who bridge epp? People need water, especially water that they can't use in their respective homes but water that they have to queue and fetch from a central location which ,in the next two to three months would have stopped working and would be rotting away.
Yes, we need boreholes.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by ettybaba(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2017
PointB:

Which 2nd Niger Bridge?

As at the time the budget was approved last year the water level was too high for any work to be done.
How much did okonjo iweala released in her 6 years as finance minister.
Take you bigot head somewhere else. Technical discussing thread is way beyond your comprehension.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Honestly I've been saying it. What Nigeria needs is regional allocation of resources. Let each region spend what they earn. Well, some regions will not be happy about this but that is the way forward.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by PointB: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2017
ettybaba:

As at the time the budget was approved last year the water level was too high for any work to be done.
How much did okonjo iweala released in her 6 years as finance minister.
Take you bigot head somewhere else. Technical discussing thread is way beyond your comprehension.

Only dumbos believe that c/ock and bull story. So water level was high throughout the year, up till December. Yorubaland is home to Nigeria bigots and hypocrite. You can take that to the bank!

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by Oblang(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2017
PointB:

Stories for the gods.

Na u sabi. U can start taking up arms for ur Biafra declaration...
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by sydlak: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hehehehehe. Lol. When I see comments like this, it takes me back to my childhood with all those manual boreholes. Well, let me enlighten you a bit; there are lot of other social and community intervention programs that can dig boreholes for the population. But all these people won't let it see the light of the day. Why should we worry about them giving us boehole. Of what use is a community borehole where everyone has to queue to get portable water? Nigerians have learnt to be self sufficient in that aspect of life. We need facilities. But not like borehole. We need good roads to aid trade. We need trains to convey our good not borehole to drink water and bath. If borehole is fixed in a community people will still buy packaged water to drink. So tell me what's the essence of this borehole ?
axglide:
In a previous thread that brought to light the verbal exchanges between fashola and the House as regards the Budget, i just kinda find it hard to believe fashola. His explanations were not too tenable, i definitely might be wrong but something is fishy.

We all know the House of Assembly is corrupt, in fact very very and what they did was unconstitutional i guess, but fashola never talk everything finish. I guess the Ministries are too gargantuan for him alone to handle.

The Nigerian populace needs boreholes and health facilities; it's paramount.
Re: Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps by sydlak: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thank you!!! MDG caters for a lot of this aspect of growth. Digging borehole buying transformers, empowering women by giving them grinding machine and different incentives. Even building roads. I once executed different mdg contracts across Nigeria and I was so proud of it. I don't know if this situation will still be the same now
wristbangle:
But the eediots inserted Borehouse and health projects which are normal MDG projects for a different ministry under Fashola's portfolio in the budget.

These people think they are smart. They know the level of tribalism itching the nation at the moment hence using it to backlash that Fashola is favouring one region to another.

Months ago, Fashola gave a thorough plan of his strategic plans towards building infrastructures in all 6 geo-political zones in the country which was fair and concise.

I wish thunder from galaxy will strike these evil men once and for all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LG Funds: Amidst Governors protests, Court refuses to stop NFIU directive / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / Controversy Over Move By U.S. to Label Boko Haram A Terrorist Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.