Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently (1782 Views)

Howo Sino Truck For Sale. 19m / 10 Units Of Howo Sino Tipper Truck Needed / 30 Tons Brand New Howo Sino Trucks In Lagos (View Pics) 07063867147 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 1:53am On Jun 29, 2017
We are calling for Used Howo truck(SINOTRUCK) granded in your area or any part of the country or working ones for sale please

Contact 08030506567.
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 1:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Call now if available
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Still searching
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Call now
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Contact us now.
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Call us now if you have any available.

1 Like

Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Howo dump truck 6x4 granded or working needed urgently.

Contact 08030506567
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Big one, Presently Haulage is really making big waves now.

With a capital of N30m you are sure of N3.5m every month, Interested individual contact me Calls/whatsapp: 08055545355, 08032887233

N30m presently can not buy a plot of land and build 4units of 3bedroom apartment(Economy class) also a 4units 3bedroom apartment can only get you a income of N3m a year.

Think Haulage with Chekitaut.
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by abdulwastecx(m): 1:55am On Aug 31, 2017
Chekitaut:
Big one, Presently Haulage is really making big waves now.

With a capital of N30m you are sure of N3.5m every month, Interested individual contact me Calls/whatsapp: 08055545355, 08032887233

N30m presently can not buy a plot of land and build 4units of 3bedroom apartment(Economy class) also a 4units 3bedroom apartment can only get you a income of N3m a year.

Think Haulage with Chekitaut.

Where is my money? Abeg come pay me my balance o
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by mufutau55(m): 2:41am On Aug 31, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Where is my money? Abeg come pay me my balance o

NO. This is still going on?

Hajji M.
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by abdulwastecx(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
mufutau55:

NO. This is still going on?

Hajji M.

Yes sir... The guy never pay me
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by mightykay(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
abdulwastecx:

what really happened? Do you invest, pls let me know cos I want to invest there
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
I have a used but great MAN DIESEL double cabin tipper truck.
interested? call. 09073543930
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by mufutau55(m): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2017
abdulwastecx:

This is not good. It's a great lesson learned.
Becareful next time o.

Hajji M.
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by abdulwastecx(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2017
mightykay:
what really happened? Do you invest, pls let me know cos I want to invest there

It was another matter entirely, I don't have the money to invest in such a deal and if I have the money I will never do anything with this guy

1 Like

Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by TBrownAuto(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
@abdulwastecx:
Can you please explain what transpired between you and chekitaut because his a trusted name in this forum although he do delays in supply never the less is value for your money am sure many can attest to that.

please how much are we talking about and what nature of business transpired
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
abdulwastecx:

It was another matter entirely, I don't have the money to invest in such a deal and if I have the money I will never do anything with this guy
If you do million of things to people, that one thing you fail to do is what they will capitalize on,

When it was 130k you did not say anything online after delivering to your site your bal is 40k you carry Hauja. Too bad. "Ori ti o ma je e ko, ti o ba lo si moon ko si ni, o ma je". I hv help u deliver with all honesty. But you Bleep up Abdulwastecx unto 40k
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by abdulwastecx(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chekitaut:
If you do million of things to people, that one thing you fail to do is what they will capitalize on,

When it was 130k you did not say anything online after delivering to your site your bal is 40k you carry Hauja. Too bad. "Ori ti o ma je e ko, ti o ba lo si moon ko si ni, o ma je". I hv help u deliver with all honesty. But you Bleep up Abdulwastecx unto 40k

My friend, you haven't been of any help to me, please send me my balance. I need that money please
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
TBrownAuto:
@abdulwastecx:
Can you please explain what transpired between you and chekitaut because his a trusted name in this forum although he do delays in supply never the less is value for your money am sure many can attest to that.

please how much are we talking about and what nature of business transpired
Tbrown my delays are just simple, i can not entrust my delivery into anybody's hands anymore i have learnt many experiences, i do it myself these days because i have build a strong name, i can not allow human beans destroy.

I sent someone to deliver 5tons of iron rod he remove half ton(45lenghts) what can you say to that... I do my things myself... I can not do all. First come, first serve. I can not be everywhere.
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
abdulwastecx:

My friend, you haven't been of any help to me, please send me my balance. I need that money please
Me your friend...? Lol
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by abdulwastecx(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chekitaut:
Me your friend...? Lol

Sorry, my Oga send me the balance?
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by TBrownAuto(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chekitaut:
Me your friend...? Lol

send me your account i will pay you the 40k destroying someone reputation is not fair you should have settle this privately not coming here as if he duped you.

leave your number to call I will credit you

Hajj M it been long have you heard from Oluwa champion
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by podosci(m): 12:37am On Sep 05, 2017
TBrownAuto:

send me your account i will pay you the 40k destroying someone reputation is not fair you should have settle this privately not coming here as if he duped you.

leave your number to call I will credit you

Hajj M it been long have you heard from Oluwa champion

Thanks alot for your offer of assistance in helping to resolve the quagmire we are in with Mr checkitout in respect to the sum of money obtained from us under Questionable means. .
But, since the issue is between we and Mr checkitout, We would appreciate if you could contact checkitout directly and offer the money to him.
We hope you fulfill your pledge and offer the money to Mr Checkitout , so this unpleasant episode can finally be closed.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by mufutau55(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2017
TBrownAuto:

Hajj M it been long have you heard from Oluwa Champion

My brother, that guy don disappear pata-pata o. We no hear anything about him again o.

Hajji M.
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by TBrownAuto(m): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2017
podosci:

Thanks alot for your offer of assistance in helping to resolve the quagmire we are in with Mr checkitout in respect to the sum of money obtained from us under Questionable means. .
But, since the issue is between we and Mr checkitout, We would appreciate if you could contact checkitout directly and offer the money to him.
We hope you fulfill your pledge and offer the money to Mr Checkitout , so this unpleasant episode can finally be closed.
Thanks in advance.

To be sincere with you I owe him some amount of money and seeing such post about a person of such is like an embarrassment may be due to igbese from person like me might lead to this so to clear this matter just give a contact so I can cotact you to send the details.
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by TBrownAuto(m): 12:59am On Sep 05, 2017
mufutau55:

My brother, that guy don disappear pata-pata o. We no hear anything about him again o.

Hajji M.

well even me most time I just read comment less but the major problem with building this days due to naira dollar madness is low quality imagine a saw a concrete work some days back the mixing ration was 1 bag 3 mixing I ran away, people now using 12mm for job of 16mm, block this days are almost sand well Keep up with the good job
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by podosci(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
TBrownAuto:

To be sincere with you I owe him some amount of money and seeing such post about a person of such is like an embarrassment may be due to igbese from person like me might lead to this so to clear this matter just give a contact so I can cotact you to send the details.

Below are my contact details,
Whatsapp/mobile-08068396895
Email-Podosci47@gmail.com
i would be expecting to hear from you soon, so we can put this unpleasant episode with Mr checkitout behind us.
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by TBrownAuto(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
podosci:

Below are my contact details,
Whatsapp/mobile-08068396895
Email-Podosci47@gmail.com
i would be expecting to hear from you soon, so we can put this unpleasant episode with Mr checkitout behind us.

Kindly confirm once you receive your money your money has been transfered
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by podosci(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
TBrownAuto:

Kindly confirm once you receive your money your money has been transfered

Thanks alot for your efforts in ending this unpleasant episode with Mr Checkitout.
The funds have been received.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Used Howo dump truck needed any useful information kindly put to me.
Thanks
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Invest minimum of N11,000,000 and get N1,136,600/month for 12months(Capital+24%Interest/annum)
✔Bank in Nigeria can not
✔Real Estate can not
✔Almighty Oil & Gas can not.
✔Treasure Bill can not.

...we do trucking basically for #Haulage

For more information
Call: 08030506567.
email: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/1stGranite
Re: Howo(sino Truck) Dump Truck: Granded Or Working Needed Urgently by Chekitaut: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2018
Chekitaut:
Invest minimum of N11,000,000 and get N1,136,600/month for 12months(Capital+24%Interest/annum)
✔Bank in Nigeria can not
✔Real Estate can not
✔Almighty Oil & Gas can not.
✔Treasure Bill can not.

...we do trucking basically for #Haulage

For more information
Call: 08030506567.
email: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/1stGranite
Invest Now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jeep 2015 suv for rental in Lagos Nigeria: +2348034868990. / Ford Explorer 2006/07 Navigation Fulloption few Months Used...2.9m/2m / 2010 Toyota Corolla (TRD Limited Edition) For Sale (₦2.55m).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.