Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) (55308 Views)

Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Outfits To A Dinner Organised By Kanu Nwankwo In Owerri(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Lastking147(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
comradespade:
Cool....grin
You Don watch am baba
Na who win grin
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by luvlymabel: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Great Nigeria stars i dey hailoo
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by undisputedgbola(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

JayJay and KANU Nwankwo.

Two great footballers whose wives control like mad at home.

1 Like

Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by whizzyleejr(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Nigerian greats
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2017
Lastking147:

You Don watch am baba
Na who win grin

I no watch am ooo...i just comment no cheesy
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by micstevo56(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2017
jay jay u too much

2 Likes

Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by LilSmith55(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Munae:
my 6th FP in d space of 24hrs.. #JumpingUpandan

Yinmu,

U no even dey top 10, I guess u ar using Glo

1 Like

Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Beedude(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2017
They are both great players which Nigeria couldn't replace... They were opponents biggest headache unlike what we see today . Mikel that can not dribble a player, is that one number 10 ? If okocha couldn't win Africa footballer of the year despite his talent. Am sure no one in the super eagles team can win it. cool
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by madjune(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2017
I'm sure Jay Jay was born with a ball at birth.

My gawd.
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

JayJay and KANU Nwankwo.

Wettin be your own problem if their wives control them??
Ppl are very funny oo
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by maximunimpact(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
Biafran Legends

Okocha is from Delta State and the last time I check Delta is in Nigeria.
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by DieBuhari: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2017
maximunimpact:

Okocha is from Delta State and the last time I check Delta is in Nigeria.
He is an Igbo man from delta state

2 Likes

Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by engrjacuzzi: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
okocha all the way.
Chelsea should buy okocha instead of the bakayoko of a guy.
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by luggy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
I love this people,
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wake okocha from sleep give am ball him go show working that guy dem born am with ball for leg
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Amadaz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
My Idols
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by AJJ17(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Even without watching I know J go win the contest.
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
judey1992:
you want a challenge?/??
i will send one to prove U wrong... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Pearly255(f): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abeg who won no enough Data to see this.
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by livinbygrace: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Respect to these great men,Nigerian Government should bring back football matches to National Stadium in Lagos where it was all happening.I remember those days when our super eagle was active and exceptional.No discrimination or segregation and Everybody wants to be like Kanu,Okocha,Rashidi Yekini,Amokhachi,Graba Lawal.
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by judey1992(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

i will send one to prove U wrong... grin
i am waiting to see if you are Equal2DeTask
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Abfayrouz: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Africans na wah ooo, jay legend without any senior trophy both club and country. just that he knows how to dribble.... so if jay jay na legend Mikel go be legendary abi....continue
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Ngokafor(f): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Prymestrr:

I've been observing you sir and your activities on this forum. So far I can vehemently state that majority of your comments depicts you as a Moro/n in the literal sense. Change your orientation for the positive please. This country has enough problems as it is to add yours to the pile. Don't bother with a come back tho coz they will only help buttress my point about your person. angry angry

..spot on!..the dude is just a nuisance with his comments angry
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Tiffbuxas: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
judey1992:
i will win both from the comfort of my room
play station abi grin
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by seunfape(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
I knew oko baba will win
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by mosesbola(f): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Munae:
my 6th FP in d space of 24hrs.. #JumpingUpandan
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Gracemercy1: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo to leave Portugal squad to be with newborn children.

After Portugal's Confederations Cup loss, the Real Madrid star confirmed the arrival of two children overnight

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo confirmed he had become the father of two more children during the Confederations Cup.

Portugal were eliminated from the tournament on Wednesday, suffering a 3-0 penalty shoot-out loss to Chile after a 0-0 draw in Russia.

Ibra offers sneak peek of statue

Ronaldo was left disappointed by his side's exit, appearing to confirm the birth of his two boys and that he would miss the third place play-off on Sunday.

However, Portuguese media outlet SIC claim that he's had a son and a daughter, named Mateo and Eva.

"I was in the service of the national team, as always, body and soul, even though my two children were born," he wrote on Facebook.

"Unfortunately, we have not been able to achieve the main sporting objective that we wanted, but I am sure we will continue to give joy to the Portuguese.

Santos defends penalty order

"The president of the Portuguese Football Federation and the national team have today had an attitude that has touched me and I will not forget.

"I'm very happy to finally be with my children for the first time."

Ronaldo's first son, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., turned seven earlier this month.

Source http://www.joygist.com/cristiano-ronaldo-to-leave-portugal-squad-to-be-with-newborn-children/
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by Xkalaban(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Legends. Kanu na one of a kind. But JayJay is simply halfman half amazing. African Leo Messi cheesy
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by engrpheleeks(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afonjas and NCAN will not check names now o.

It's when it's time for negative news, you will see them flaunting their claws, scratching people's face, leaving ancient tribal marks on their faces.
Re: Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) by UDIOK: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

JayJay and KANU Nwankwo.

Yes Mr talkative but at least they keep their home safe and free from scandals and domestic violence...think about yourself bro..yours they might put you inside bottle and cork for keeps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egypt Goalkeeper, Gabaski, The Talk Of The Continent Despite AFCON Loss / Okocha Annoying Hype / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.