Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tecno Y3 Users Come In Please! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Y3 Users Come In Please! (726 Views)

Tecno Y3 For Sale / Neat Tecno Y3 Ibadan 6K Last / [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Y3 Users Come In Please! by Yausale: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys I recently bought a new Tecno Y3, but to my greatest disappointment the battery doesn't last more than 2hrs on heavy usage and last about 4hrs on lite usage. From 100 the battery will quickly drop to 87 within 5mns, in the next 30mns it will drop down 60%, please is this how the phone behaves or I might have bought a defective phone? What is the actual battery capacity of Tecno Y3?
Re: Tecno Y3 Users Come In Please! by Babanhajiya(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2017
That phone sure have a terribly bad battery.
Re: Tecno Y3 Users Come In Please! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yausale:
Hello guys I recently bought a new Tecno Y3, but to my greatest disappointment the battery doesn't last more than 2hrs on heavy usage and last about 4hrs on lite usage. From 100 the battery will quickly drop to 87 within 5mns, in the next 30mns it will drop down 60%, please is this how the phone behaves or I might have bought a defective phone? What is the actual battery capacity of Tecno Y3?
Hello @Yausale Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

(1) (Reply)

[video] This Is What People Think Of The Gionee Budget Smartphone.. / See The First Androidphone To Come With Three Cameras On The Back. / How To Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.