Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) (34536 Views)

6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Ritualists Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Pics) / 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2017
madapcmod:
What is d meaning of Ejeee Jeesu! That's what they are shouting in d video. Its not allowing me to upload.

Mans inhumanity to man. embarassed

Means Blood of Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Yorubas and money ritual, i am sure if they should beam their search light on ijebu ode and shagamu, the revelation will be shocking. Disappearances on benin-lagos express way is becoming common and this two towns are the den of the perpetrators

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2017
I always tell ppl wen Ritualists are caught Check their names and If they are Yoruba through the name Get their religion. R E L I G I O N

When next you read such news do the checking again and proof me wrong

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by Venica(f): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2017
na wa o. na so them take kidnap my friend's sister in-law for rituals on Monday on her way to work . only God knows how that girl take escape with so much injuries . she was discovered yesterday evening . thank God she is alive

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by madapcmod: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Drabrah:

Means Blood of Jesus

OK, thanks
Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by tobrinskilanski: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Mediator97:
After CheckIng The Names, I Wasn't Disappointed.
If It's Just As You Expected, Give A Like.

If this particular post quoted above lack so much sense, show it with a LIKE.

It's high time some people start knowing they need to pray for more sense in their brain.

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2017
A.
F.
O.
N.
J.
A.

Afonsi.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by FBIL: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Very dark-skin people! Their heart as dark as their skin.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by April4th(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Afonjas and ritualistic human sacrifices be like...

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by Prinzyy: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2017
ESDKING:
It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to separate afonjas from their hubby.

It's a normal thing.
the quote
Robert Mugabe 18758)coolcool:B

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2017
NCAN ijebu ode Unit.... yellowbar demons and their fetish lifestyle ... it is only in that brown roof republic U will see a man as a pastor on Sunday, Friday he will become an
(Alfa) Islamic cleric , ordinary day he will be in sango shrine as Babawola.... let give them commissioner of skull mining since the business is a very flourishing and trending business in that area...

my name is gbenga olayinka from Ogun state my occupation is skull hunting and I love my job so much, below is my picture and that of my family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by bobbyjayremmy: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2017
How Afonjas look at this post grin grin if you agree with me give a like

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by Dollypie20(f): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
madapcmod:
What is d meaning of Ejeee Jeesu! That's what they are shouting in d video. Its not allowing me to upload.

Mans inhumanity to man. embarassed

It means Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by madapcmod: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dollypie20:

It means Blood of Jesus

Thank u.
Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aye awon people yi se baje bayi?
Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by Gkemz: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na dem..afonjas doing what they know best.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by Customer80: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
this is bad, can you imagine how they butcher human beings like they do to fulani nama

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by agitator: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nbote:

U shld really b ashamed of urself... Going by ur statement, are u trying to say ur ppl in ur state deal in human parts and ritual killings becos of "yeebos"? Does dat sound like a reasonable and sensible statement? Jus yesterday on TVC, news report also carried anoda den in akure.. I don't understand if dis is ritual killing season or what..

Skull miners are skull miners, no two ways about it.

About a week ago list of kidnappers was released by police and people where asking about brownroof republic names. Here you have it.

They are always atop this list 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ... ... ... ... ... ...
These people are cheating and doing ojoro with this skull mining list ohhhhhhh angry angry angry
Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by ESDKING: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

"Separate Afonjas from their HUBBY"

I once advised you to keep your posts to 1 sentence.

Instead of your obsession with them, why not do something more productive like getting an education.

For the ritualists:

Let the long arm of the law deal with these evil people, may they rot in jail and then Hell
I hope you are not a gay this one you have been seeking for my attention, more reason I removed my pix. You better flee because I skin your type alive.
This is you people's strategy, another stage now is to start contaminating my mails.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
ESDKING:

I hope you are not a gay this one you have been seeking for my attention, more reason I removed my pix. You better flee because I skin your type alive.
This is you people's strategy, another stage now is to start contaminating my mails.

Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by feelgoodInc: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
cc; MYND44
Re: Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) by chigo003(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Afonja Nigeria Ltd: major harvesters of human parts; a division of ritualism Africa Enterprises

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos) / Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin / 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.