Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) (25534 Views)

Buratai Meets Buhari, Says Fight Against Boko Haram Ongoing / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results / Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by chinex276(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2017
this one wee go to London and will not bother to see bubu
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Just mallams everywhere
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Ralph2211(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Pheals:
on what purpose pls? (hope it's not international conspiracy theory? any pol. science student can understand this)calling it war conference

This ur political science sha, na wa o, e be like say una never hear say d course as been cancelled.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by demsid(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Pheals:
on what purpose pls? (hope it's not international conspiracy theory? any pol. science student can understand this)calling it war conference
gorgeous I must say . Can I be your daddy yo, will u be my mummy yo
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by michoim(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2017
I thought their was a thread in this forum a couple of week ago stating that Nigeria senior military officers have been banned from entering U.S. and U.K. ? Fake IPoB news all over the place.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2017
on hw to bring bubu dead body bk at night abi??
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Na snakes you go discuss with them. Pls recall the daurian bak he is costing us money,we didnt make him sick.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by SaulRazor: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2017
His meeting should be at the Hague and not there
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Everybody is going to London.

Why not kuku sell or dash the country to UK all over again?

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2017
raker300:
Lol..biafrans have wiped off that stupid grin from his face!!!

I thought he used to smile a lot back then?

Killing biafrans is no joke anymore...lol.

Lol.

Comedian
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
God bless The COAS.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by dabossman(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
The OP or Mod who put up a title for this thread is very mischievous. Why make it sound like the COAS was meeting with senior Nigerian military officers in London? You just want to get clicks abi? Okay, wehdone sir.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by RonJeremy: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2017
All I can see is over decorated black men in the midst of professional Onyibo soldiers......
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by kikake: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Didn't they ask COAS Buratai: how come the army you command shot dead unarmed Biafra protesters in the churches?

Guess why the Hebrew religion is fast gaining ground, replacing Christianity in Biafra land. Those who brought us Christianity don't seem to adhere anymore to the teachings of Christianity.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by kikake: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Pheals:
since he as been killing biafrans what happens to him? ARINDIN
it's normal military man doesn't smile always

Good you agree that COAS Buratai, has been killing Biafrans, but no consequences.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
To know why girls nowadays take pictures bending their legs like polio sufferers.

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by naijagobetter(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2017
white folks always a step ahead debriefing him about the tactics that makes him a torn in the flesh of BH. Hope he is smart to feed them garbage, whats that he is drinking...? Tea.. Lol is that not what ffk said they use to finish MKO? My nigga be smart.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by omoelerin1: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2017
Mediator97:
The Man Statement To Him Was Like;
MAN: Oga C.O.A.S, you people should better listen to that biafran group over there o because surely, they are more than what you think.
They Are shaking The World Already And We Have Taken Note Of Your Statement Two Days Ago When You Actually Refused To Condemn The Act Of The Fulanis As They Kill In Many Parts Of The Country. Just Know That We Are Watching.
dindinrin
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
nice one, sharing of ideas on security.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by omoelerin1: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Pheals:
... lolz this shit u said ain't relate to the topic bro
you had better leave that fool alone
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2017
thats what they are good at,orgnized places,if na them organize this event na u go see nonsense setting and agbada evrywia.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by malware: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:
Just mallams everywhere

That's how God wants it to be

Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by malware: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2017
emmaitive:
on hw to bring bubu dead body bk at night abi??

And fortunately you will die before him. You would be hit by a stray bullet from cult rivalry either today or tomorrow. I prophecy that, Ameen.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2017
For once no pot belly sleeping generals, thank God woh, Nigerian army looks sharp & well dressed, They did not embrass us.

God bless the Nigerian Army
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2017
When their mates will be discussing warfare and useful stuff. They will be discussing bullying civilians and how to be land owners in Dubai
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by begwong: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Op, your caption sounds as if na purely Nigeria military personnel only. I for don conclude say d coup they wan plan will never succeed with PMBs cabals will never be successful inshallah!
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2017
These people have not learnt lesson from this quit notice. This is the reason I don't want nairaland to put Obj & Soyinka on frontpage. This is because, it is like a poison to some group in Nigeria. They are so disgruntled and bitter against providence and the people whom God loved. They hate to hear anything good about other people, they are racists and highly cannibalistic. They are so selfish that they only think about themselves and take every other person to be fool.

They post anything bad against musical stars, actors/actresses from other group in Nigeria. Even in football, they only see themselves. That is why they can never enjoy the blessing of the God of Nigeria except they change. I wish them best of luck in their current campaign. The ceremonial outfit & respect accorded the COAS is their envy. The COAS was there on behalf of Nigerian Army. They are not Nigerians, they can leave North. If it were Lt. Gen Ihejirika one of the past COAS that attended while in service will they be making such comments? You would have seen 5000 likes. They dominated nairaland like bees. I wish them best of luck. COAS, carry on sir. We are proud of you sir.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by IJOBA2: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2017
orisa37:
Is Olonisakin aware? Does the Ag. President authorise this meeting? Remember it was Buraitai that first hinted that a Coup was brewing. So where is the "Bleep"?
OSINBAJO IS JUST A COORDINATING VICE PRESIDENT BRUH, HE DOESN'T HAVE POWER TO STOP BURA TAI
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
This people have not learnt from the quit notice. They hate seeing Obj & Soyinka on frontpage. This is because, it is like a poison to some group in Nigeria. They are so disgruntled and bitter against providence and the people whom God loved. They hate to hear anything good about other people, they are racists and highly cannibalistic. They are so selfish that they only think about themselves and take every other person to be fool.

They post anything bad against musical stars, actors/actresses from other group in Nigeria. Even in football, they only see themselves. That is why they can never enjoy the blessing of the God of Nigeria except they change. I wish them best of luck in their current campaign.

When their kinsman was the COAS, they never posted bad comment about him. If it were their kinsman that is in the ceremonial outfit at that conference, you would have seen 5000 likes as if nairaland is the online battlefield between Nigeria & Biafra.
Re: Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) by CutieGuy(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
A meeting between the most civilised army and the most Barbaric army... A tale of two worlds.
Buruntashi the snake master... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Atiku As He Arrives Rivers For Road Commissioning / EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged / Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.