Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Real Madrid Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms The Birth Of His Twin Boys. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms The Birth Of His Twin Boys. (512 Views)

PSG Leading Man Utd In Race To Sign Real Madrid Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo / Full Galleries Of Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid Superstar / Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms The Birth Of His Twin Boys. by Kamelot77(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Portugal captain cristiano Ronaldo has been allowed to return home from the FIFA confederation cup after confirming he has become a father for the second time.
Ronaldo who already have a seven year old son cristiano Ronaldo jnr from a previous relationship announced the news just hour after Portugal were eliminated from the tournament,following a penalty shoot out defeat to Chile.The 32 year old forward will be allowed to miss Portugal third place play off against either Mexico or Germany in order to return home to his family.
"I was in the service of the nation team,as it always happens,body and soul,even though knew my two sons were born said Ronaldo in a statement on facebook.
Unfortunately,we have not been able to achieve the main sporting objective we wanted,but am sure we will continue to give the Portuguese joy.
The president of the Portuguese football federation and the national selector had an altitude today that sensitized me and I will not forget. I am very happy to be able to be with my children for the first time.
Ronaldo young family could grow even larger in the coming months his girlfriend geogina Rodriguez rumoured to be five months pregnant.
Re: Real Madrid Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms The Birth Of His Twin Boys. by gibzzhd: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2017
He didn't strike to have the babies.It was test tube fertilization carried by a sorrugate mother.why ronaldo no fit give girl belle.He now has 3 children from sorrugate mothers.The first an unknown Mexican woman and the second an unknown American woman.Ronald go just they Madrid but his sperm in bottles go dey fertilizer women for other countries.

(1) (Reply)

V.I.P Sure Odds / World Latest Football Transfer Rumours / Basketball!!! Basketball Fans Please Step In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.