Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. (2792 Views)

Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland / Kanu Sends Strong Warning, Blasts Govenors In Biafraland (see Wht He Called Them / Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by victorDanladi: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2017
MASSOB warns on the proliferation of Yoruba
churches in Biafraland.

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign
State of Biafra (MASSOB) yesterday advised the south
east chapters of the Christian Association of Nigeria
(CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN)
to stop their prayers for Nigeria, claiming that praying
for Nigeria connotes supporting the marginalisation of
the Igbo.

In a statement by its leader, Comrade Uche Madu
which was made available to journalists in Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State, MASSOB further demanded that the
weekly prayers offered in churches every Sunday for
Nigeria should stop now “because the God of Bible can
never answer prayers that oppose his divine will.”
The group said that praying for the continued existence
of Nigeria simply means praying for unprovoked killing
and oppression of Christians, mostly the Igbo in the
country.

According to Madu, the prayers also mean the
continuity of the agenda of the Hausa-Fulani to impose
Islamic religion and to spiritually energise the Islamic
fundamentalists, including the Fulani herdsmen, to
continue their killing of Christians in Nigeria.

“MASSOB wants the Igbo Christian leaders in Catholic,
Anglican, Methodist, Presbyterian churches and all
pentecostal churches in Biafra land to see the
impending doom and spiritual danger of continuous
prayers for Nigeria.

“MASSOB also warns on the proliferation of Yoruba
churches in Biafraland. MASSOB is not happy that
Yoruba church leaders are using Igboland as a fertile
land for economic adventures through the plantation of
churches owned by them. To our amazement, these
churches which include Mountain of Fire and Miracles,
Redeemed Christians Church of God, Christ Embassy,
Winners Chapel do not appoint Igbo man as a pastor
in charge even in Igbo land.

“The leadership of these churches in Igbo remote
villages also appoints their Yoruba kinsmen as local
presiding pastors. All their states, zonal, regional and
provincial pastors and superintendents are Yoruba
posted to Biafraland to represent the monetary interest
of their general overseers. MASSOB warns these
Yoruba church leaders to stop this religious
colonialism against the people of Biafra now,” the
group said.

www.ngyab.com/2017/06/stop-praying-nigeria-every-sunday-massob-can-warns-proliferation-yoruba-churches-biafraland/

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by Homeboiy: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2017
ok
Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Dumb people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by tiger28: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2017
These fools haven't started packing their load in the North, they are already starting an issue with Yorubas?with ALL the flat heads in the South West?I make bold to say that the Igbos are the most miscalculating,sentimental and error-prone tribe in Africa.......they just never learn!!!!!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by Ehiscotch(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Even in churches, you are still marginalized?
It's either marginalization is your birthright or you are just stupidly being paranoid.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by KahlDrogo(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2017
The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) yesterday advised the south east chapters of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) to stop their prayers for Nigeria, claiming that praying for Nigeria connotes supporting the marginalisation of the Igbo.
Igbos will NEVER learn! They are literally turning everyone into their enemies!

They seem to wake up everyday with one objective in their minds which is to say and do things to reinforce their acute persecution complex.

If at the end of the day, the dream of biafra doesn't materialise, igbos have inadvertently set themselves back tens of years in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Everyone will view them with suspicion and scorn and innocent people with pay in kind for the sins of their fathers.

This is really bad.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by BabaRamota1980: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2017
MASSOB also warns on the proliferation of Yoruba
churches in Biafraland. MASSOB is not happy that
Yoruba church leaders are using Igboland as a fertile
land for economic adventures through the plantation of
churches owned by them. To our amazement, these
churches which include Mountain of Fire and Miracles,
Redeemed Christians Church of God, Christ Embassy,
Winners Chapel do not appoint Igbo man as a pastor
in charge even in Igbo land.

“The leadership of these churches in Igbo remote
villages also appoints their Yoruba kinsmen as local
presiding pastors. All their states, zonal, regional and
provincial pastors and superintendents are Yoruba
posted to Biafraland to represent the monetary interest
of their general overseers. MASSOB warns these
Yoruba church leaders to stop this religious
colonialism against the people of Biafra now,” the
group said.

To MASSOB, concentrate on this...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by ESDKING: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Sometimes to say "Amen" after someone finish praying for Nigeria around me becomes a tedious task for me.

I am sure those idddiots that commented before me didn't read and understand before spewing trash

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by Ojiofor: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Igbos will NEVER learn! They are literally turning everyone into their enemies!

They seem to wake up everyday with one objective in their minds which is to say and do things to reinforce their persecution complex.

If at the end of the day, the dream of biafra doesn't materialise, igbos have inadvertently set themselves back tens of years in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Everyone will view them with suspicion and scorn and innocent people with pay in kind for the sins of their fathers.

This is really bad.

Face North for once!Yesterday Northern youths sent you guys warning message and called you all kinds names,even told you to keep off from Aso Rock and you just kept mute.MUGU.
Till this moment no rebuttal from the loud mouths.

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by KahlDrogo(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

Face North for once!Yesterday Northern youths sent you guys warning message and called you all kinds names,even told you to keep off from Aso Rock and you just kept mute.MUGU.
Till this moment no rebuttal from the loud mouths.
Take it easy my angry Jewish alobam. shocked

Errrm, How is the unity begging going? I heard some flatheaded old Jewish alobams went licking Hell Rufai's balls asking him to plead with the gworo chewing Arewa youths to have mercy upon them. grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by greatermax77(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2017
tiger28:
These fools haven't started packing their load in the North, they are already starting an issue with Yorubas?with ALL the flat heads in the South West?I make bold to say that the Igbos are the most miscalculating,sentimental and error-prone tribe in Africa.......they just never learn!!!!!!!
I just pity you. you have refused to read the hand writting on the wall.
Igbo quit notice is targeted on Osibanjo if do not know. Is dawn on North that Buhari may not be fit to rule again, hence the quit notice to cause unrest inorder for the militry to take over.
It will be over thier dead body for Osibanjo to take over.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by Ojiofor: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
How is the unity begging going. I heard some flatheaded old Jewish alobams went licking hell Rufai's balls asking him to plead with the gworo chewing Arewa youths to have mercy on them. grin grin

They are still Nigerians until we have our referendum.
You see,you can't even talk back to the North.Shameless hypocrites!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by hammer6: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2017
THE PROBLEM WE ARE HAVING IS YORUBA PASTORS.

THEY HAVE FAILED TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THEIR AFONJA BRETHREN, RATHER HEADING INTO CHRISTIAN IGBO VILLAGES TO DECIEVE PEOPLE AND COLLECT MONEY.

THAT WILL CERTAINLY NOT CONTINUE.

LET THEM GO AND CONVERT YORUBA MUSLIMS FIRST.

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by KahlDrogo(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Ojiofor:

They are still Nigerians until we have our referendum.
You see,you can't even talk back to the North.Shameless hypocrites!
Angry Jewish alobam. I asked a simple question, how is the unity begging going?

Oya, kneel down let Prophet nnamdi Kanu bless your head. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by fyneguy: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
SMH
Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by BabaRamota1980: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2017
When a danger lays ahead, others see and understand the risk, rather than engage they move away from it.

When ibo sees the danger, he advances towards it. He wonders why those that saw the same danger ahead of him did not tackle it. He turns around and announces his heroic spirit and debases those who were wise to avert the danger as cowards. He spends good amount of time praising his bravery and when he is sure all eyes are on him, he turns to face the danger and dive straight in. After his recovery and sober from the whipping encounter his first act is to call everybody he previously called cowards, betrayers..... for allowing him to face the danger all by himself and get battered so bad without a helping hand. He is not done! Not yet...

He begins to recount how the dangerous opponent he tackled was supported by other big opponents and thus outnumbered him, and reminds everybody that if it was a one on one pairing the spirit of bravery in him would have come out victorious in the ordeal.

This is Ibo for you, he cannot see past his swollen chest!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by BabaRamota1980: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2017
greatermax77:
Igbo quit notice is targeted on Osibanjo if do not know. Is dawn on North that Buhari may not be fit to rule again, hence the quit notice to cause unrest inorder for the militry to take over.

...but they fear to address Yoruba and took out their pain on the scapegoat, Ibo.

10 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by DieBuhari: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
To our amazement, these
churches which include Mountain of Fire and Miracles, Redeemed Christians Church of God, Christ Embassy, Winners Chapel do not appoint Igbo man as a pastor in charge even in Igbo land.
That's how they do every where.
I pity Igbos who waste their offerings on them

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by obamabinladen(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by obamabinladen(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

To MASSOB, concentrate on this...
Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by DieBuhari: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
ESDKING:
Sometimes to say "Amen" after someone finish praying for Nigeria around me becomes a tedious task for me.

I am sure those iddiots that commented before me didn't read before and understand before spewing trash
If the prayer doesn't make sense, I don't say Amen. Like when they pray for Buhari's recovery.
Why should I say Amen to that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by greatermax77(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

...but they fear to address Yoruba and took out their pain on the scapegoat, Ibo.
" .... For we Igbos, it is a wellcome development that will force our brothers to think home. Bear it in mind North will be the last people that will want Nig disintegrate.
They are seriously benefiting fr the spoils of the system.
Whatsoever the are doing IGG as thier main target is Aso Rock. But they are going to be taken unaware.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by Oblang(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2017
I wonder what this Igbo ppl would have done if other tribes are the ones littering their land like they do occupy every part of the country....u can't even stand the success of Yoruba churches in ur region but want yorubas to give u fair play in yoruba land (if they don't, u label them tribalists)...

15 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by eastsidechillz: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

But they came for you yesterday.

They even claimed they gave you LAGOS

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by BabaRamota1980: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2017
eastsidechillz:

But they came for you yesterday.

They even claimed they gave you LAGOS

What land does fulani have to begin claim land ownership, much more a donation of such?

How can those that dont have land donate land? ....abi you and dem, una don loose una mind?

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by Pavore9: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Observing.....
Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by Smoothie01(f): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Biko learn to separate politics from religion...hian!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by KahlDrogo(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
When a danger lays ahead, others see and understand the risk, rather than engage they move away from it.

When ibo sees the danger, he advances towards it. He wonders why those that saw the same danger ahead of him did not tackle it. He turns around and announces his heroic spirit and debases those who were wise to avert the danger as cowards. He spends good amount of time praising his bravery and when he is sure all eyes are on him, he turns to face the danger and dive straight in. After his recovery and sober from the whipping encounter his first act is to call everybody he previously called cowards, betrayers..... for allowing him to face the danger all by himself and get battered so bad without a helping hand. He is not done! Not yet...

He begins to recount how the dangerous opponent he tackled was supported by other big opponents and thus outnumbered him, and reminds everybody that if it was a one on one pairing the spirit of bravery in him would have come out victorious in the ordeal.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by Kellibae(f): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Smoothie01:
Biko learn to separate politics from religion...hian!

Nut yorubas have been doing politics in religion.
I tell u what this articule said is 100% true.

How can u erect ur churchra in east without even have one Easterner heading one of them.
Its hight time my people wake up to this truth.

Forget church matter thay have turned church to something else.
Some of these pastors are even promiscous..just that thev not been caught.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by victorDanladi: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2017
greatermax77:

lolz

They've started again ooooo.
Finding how to associate Yorubas with their problem one way or the other.

wait,why do you always feel insecure without associating your problems with Afonja.

I think the message of Arewa youth is clear!

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by victorDanladi: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

I swear,this beautiful piece is Igbo personified.

They act before thinking and call that bravery.

An Igbo man will jump into Atlantic ocean to assess the dept and show bravery.....

7 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. by greatermax77(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
victorDanladi:

lolz

They've started again ooooo.
Finding how to associate Yorubas with their problem one way or the other.

wait,why do you always feel insecure without associating your problems with Afonja.

I think the message of Arewa youth is clear!
.... If Nigeria breaks today, which people do u think that it will favour most?
If we love nig so much, why do we yarn for self rule?
Those building you relying to laugh Igbo means nothing to them, its investment that have yelded returns 100%.
The will later become empty & a waste to the north.
Lets break today & see how fast biafra will develop
we are parasites

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Open Secret In Aso Rock, But No One Can Say It. / Governor Ugwuanyi Awarded Choice Flame Governor Of The Year / Femi Gbajabiamila Declares!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.