Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police (21690 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Murder Charges Against Maryam Sanda Filed By Police For Killing Bilyamin Bello / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by feldido(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Smart Ass and Dumb Police.

Imagine giving a Criminal a leverage angry
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by arcane0(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
festyese:
Police and their media trial. This man fit go free. Hmmmmmmm.
make dem no try am ooo
if not i go beat person. whatin dem mean sef
I'm outta here joor

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by omoadeleye(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oh

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by enemyofprogress: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Did they sawed and finded all this in his house?
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by AngelicBeing: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
angry
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by hotseat: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
One can hardly fault his odious bravado. The police is to blame. Little wonder people take laws into their hands by carrying out jungle justice.
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by chrisxxx(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
we
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by SmartyPants(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Vivos:
I don't know why they're delaying, very soon we'll hear that Evans has escaped from detention.

meanwhile enough of this Evans news

70% of the time when the Nigerian Police tell you someone has escaped from detention, it means they have taken that person to a forest somewhere are dispatched his soul to the spirit world, not that they freed the person.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by arcane0(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
SmartyPants:

70% of the time when the Nigerian Police tell you someone has escaped from detention, it means they have taken that person to a forest somewhere are dispatched his soul to the spirit world.
lol buh true sha grin

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Lacoolmley: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
So he still has money to do Legal matter! All his accounts should have been frozen.
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Drabrah(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Truly, d love of money is da root of all evils!
Even Evans wt all d atrocities still get löya asking him to be released!
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
feldido:
Smart Ass and Dumb Police.

Imagine giving a Criminal a leverage angry

That is exactly what they did with the media trial. They managed to destroy a very strong case. If not for the fact that no one will dare stand as surety for Evans, he could get bail as it is quite evident he was tortured from photos and videos shown to the public.

I don't advocate Extrajudicial killing, but lets just assume Evans and his gang tried to escape one night and................ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by lincs25(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
It is because they are celebrating and romancing with this criminal that he has the guts to take police to court. Supposing they panel beat this idiot...let me stop from here.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by pepperdem001(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
he wil nt escape he wil b released
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by bamasite(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
`
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by sekem: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
One of the ironies of this life

Just look at how a one time most feared kidnapper who used to put chains and handcuffs on people is now being paraded in chains and handcuffs

Mr. Evans, whether you like it or not, nke gi ekpogo!!!
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by MAYOWAAK: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Before you start bashing lawyers for defending the alleged kidnapper, kindly educate yourself

Legal Practitioners Act
Chapter 207
Laws of the Federation of Nigeria

Rules of Professional Conduct in the Legal Profession

7. Employment In Criminal Cases

(a) Every person accused of crime has a right to a fair trail, including persons whose conduct, reputation or alleged violation may be the subject of public unpopularity or clamour. This places a duty of service on the legal profession and, where particular employment is declined the refusal of the brief or to undertake a defence may not be justified merely on account of belief in the guilt of the accused, or repugnance towards him or to the crime or offence as charged.
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by ofuonyebi: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
IN NIGERIA IT IS NOW EVERYTHING THAT FIGHTS BACKS!

SEE CORRUPTION FIGHTING BACK NOW, EVEN THROUGH THE JUDGES!

ROBBERS, BOKOHARAM, DRUG BARONS ETC FIGHTING BACK!

AND NOW THE FATHER OF THEM ALL, EVANS!! THE SELF CONFESSED KIDNAPPER FIGHTING BACK!!

9JA! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU!1
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nice one Evans. Sued them for illegal detention.

Nigeria police kidnapped Evans the billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by joenor(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
That na only when Evan know what part of the bible that is written.
Edenoscar:
Evans,Evans,Evans

How many times did I call you,

for it is appointed unto a man to be arrested once and after that comes judgement
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by allstarcomic(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
HE HAS THE RIGHT TO THO.

THEY ARE JUST OVER HYPING THIS CRIMINAL,

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by burkingx(f): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin ABEG! MAKE UNA CLEAR FOR MY FACE! I WAN HAIL COMMANDER. .......

Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by marv1: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Drama has started. Eventually they will tell us that he has no case to answer................... Naija i hail..............
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
It was the informants (Emeka and co.) for the Pharmacist that he kidnapped... not actual gang members.

nwakibie3:

hope u've heard that his two gang members had been granted bail....
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by olapluto(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evans will never be freed. I am 100% sure of that. In fact, he will be executed within 1 year.
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by nwakibie3(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
NubiLove:
It was the informants (Emeka and co.) for the Pharmacist that he kidnapped... not actual gang members.

But are they supposed to be granted bail wen they are accomplice?
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by ebby9z(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
The ignorance of Nigerians sometimes baffle me.
Irrespective of the magnitude of Evan's crime, he is still an an accused man before the law, not a guilty man. He still has his rights and by law should have been charged before a court of law. Parading him before the press and allow the press to repeatedly interview him reeks of lawlessness. If they have enough evidence against him; they should charge him and make sure their case is airtight if not they can still lose and he can walk free. It happens all over the world.
Re: Photos Of The Lawsuit Filed By Kidnapper Evans Against Nigeria Police by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
That is how f*cked up the justice system is!

If you catch someone put his hand in a cookie jar, you would still have to provide evidence that it was his hand that was in the cookie jar and his intention was to eat the cookie.

I would have preferred that they just killed Evans and the rest of gangs the way SARS normally kill armed robbers that they over-powered or the armed robbers surrendered (when they engage in a shoot-out).

nwakibie3:

But are they supposed to be granted bail wen they are accomplice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) / Soldiers Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Zamfara, Capture One (photos) / Mohbad: Court Orders Substituted Service On Naira Marley, Sam Larry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.