Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu (715 Views)

Oshiomhole’s Corruption File Found In Magu’s House, EFCC Prepares To Arrest Him / Lagos 2019: Agbaje Talks Tough As He Prepares To Battle Sanwo-olu / President Buhari With Dangote In Washington As He Prepares To Meet Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu by UmuEri(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2017
It is my privileges to announce that I shall be receiving the Great man of Biafraland, Nnamdi Kanu, as he pays a courtesy visit to Umueri the ancient town and the cradle of Igbo race.

During this visit, Nnamdi Kanu will visit a place called "Dabawu" in Umueri, Dabawau is a synagogue that was established by the Eri clan of Levi tribe when they came to Africa. apparently, this is the only synagogue ever known in Africa!

follow this thread, I shall keep you updated
Re: A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu by malware: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2017
And you expect us to give a fuock abi?

Re: A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu by ISKANDER23RD(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
we go dey follow u bumper to bumper

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu by ISKANDER23RD(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2017
malware:

if u dont want to give a fuo.ck y did you open the topic

ewedu people and their slow brain sha undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu by malware: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2017
ISKANDER23RD:

if u dont want to give a fuo.ck y did you open the topic

ewedu people and their slow brain sha undecided

I am not Yoruba.

Meanwhile, take note of the below

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
malware:
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu by malware: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

grin

I am not a Yoruba, I am the killer of your ancestors, the biggest threat of IPOBIANS.
Re: A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu by CutieGuy(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2017
malware:

I am not a Yoruba, I am the killer of your ancestors, the biggest threat of IPOBIANS.
Then prepare to receive a great laity from Igbos.
Am waiting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Prepares To Receive Nnamdi Kanu by dienlmods: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2017
malware:
Plan to make Osinbajo president will fail - A coalition of Arewa Youths said

"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north," the statement said. "We gave the late Chief MKO Abiola the mandate in 1993 but shortly after that, as it is with the Yoruba as a culture, they immediately started circling around Abiola plotting on how to emasculate the north and strip us of every access we had to the politics and economy of this nation. “They had also raised a secret army of their elites to carry out these sinister plans against the north...

May we remind the Yoruba that without the willingness and magnanimity of the north, there was no way Abiola could have purportedly won that election, and that all the Yoruba have now as assets in the south west, especially Lagos, were given to them by our leaders out of our own usual magnanimity. However, time and time again, the Yoruba have always turned their back on us whenever their support is needed.

https://www.naij.com/1112180-plan-osinbajo-president-fail-arewa-youths-yoruba-leaders.html

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring, Secession Will Not Work – Obasanjo / Gov. Nyesom Wike Top Secret On Air. / Lagos Lg Elections: Apc Wins 13 Local Government Announced So Far (see Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.