Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) (35325 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultists In Anambra State. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo / Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kai d hustle is real
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by edenhazard(f): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Shezhawt:

Grow sense biko
fine girl...are u igbo cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by Benekruku(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
99.99% assurance that a flat-head was the one that developed another flat-head.

Hurt to know they re now developing each other!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
he set them up and they killed him in return?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by Mbediogu(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
edenhazard:
let them investigate well
Igbo man must be behind this evil cry cry cry

Many Nigerians cannot take in air without mentioning 'Igbos'. Where would they be, what would they do and how are they going to live in the unlikely case that Biafra is actualized? Igbos are very vital aspect of Nigerian life. They are great, I tell you.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by free2ryhme: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Only God knows what happen undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by selfmadeboss: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
na all these stupid ayes.
god punish any egede wey reply me.
if you reply, a useless baga will drop you. and any baga wey quote me, one hopeless egede go drp am this year
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by cristianisraeli: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
selfmadeboss:
na all these stupid ayes.
god punish any egede wey reply me.
if you reply, a useless baga will drop you. and any baga wey quote me, one hopeless egede go drp am this year

bros u day vex oo..no worry i no bi assman or burger..am a wonderful jewish man..LOL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by babahTee: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
if it venezuela den its drug related.
Now puzzle d rest

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by babahTee: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Now puzzle d rest
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Probably drug biz gone wrong...never rat on your friends!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by nextprince: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
babahTee:

Now puzzle d rest
You mean something related to our hardworking Jewish blodas? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
What are you even doing in Venezuela? That country's economy is suffering from a meltdown!!

Imagine a country run by a bus conductor? I laugh is kiribati cry cry cry cry wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by selfmadeboss: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

bros u day vex oo..no worry i no bi assman or burger..am a wonderful jewish man..LOL
lol, you funny. wen i travel and see wetin these useless bagas and ayes dey do outside naija, e dey vex me.
if you check these killing well, you go see say, e dey egede related.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by unitedsurv: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
have totally given up on this Igbo people how would you steal their money and set them up undecided I hope they shot him on the head tho angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by cristianisraeli: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
selfmadeboss:

lol, you funny. wen i travel and see wetin these useless bagas and ayes dey do outside naija, e dey vex me.
if you check these killing well, ou go see say, e dey eede related.

lol..the thing taya me...i swear
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by CanadianNurse: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No price, no pay.

Payday for the snitch.
You still DEY game.... No pay for that way my guy...... Make you use ur head before person head go use you ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by oweman: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
I just love the way this ibo's are been treated according to thier hand work everywhere the go from Benin republic to ghana to America to UK to Russia now they are receiving proper treatment in Venezuela not forgeting Libya and cameroon south africans are on stand by to deal with them the more ยก
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by ayokellany: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Shezhawt:

Grow sense biko

Defender Mz are you Igbo ? I hope you do not end up crucifying anyone with a contrary view to that of an average Igbo or Ipob ?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by bewla(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
livinus009:
Must be because of Money.
No printed papers
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dc4life:
Wow, Nigerians are everywhere cry
Venezuela??
I'll pass!!

Dont be surprised u see nigerians in Afghanistan or syria cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funkyswagzz:

Dont be surprised u see nigerians in Afghanistan or syria cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Even in Turkmenistan. N u know it's most likely going to be Igbo. I don't mean this as a jab n I'm not trying to be a bigot either
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by forumreg: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
sad news
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
ayokellany:

Defender Mz are you Igbo ? I hope you do not end up crucifying anyone with a contrary view to that of an average Igbo or Ipob ?

I'm Igbo.. But at heart am neutral... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by Casablanca22: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
kingjabz:
Death fall on those business partners
He brought it on himself.. why ate their hard earned money and set them up? why not collect your percentage and give them their own... you all will still do another business together.. Many has meet their end trying to outsmart their partner.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by jbnm: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
how u take know say na Nigerian be DAT?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by ephi123(f): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
I hope Nigerians can see how dead bodies are covered up, with dignity, rather than the barbaric graphic pictures we use to litter the online space.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by Artistree: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Casablanca22:

He brought it on himself.. why ate their hard earned money and set them up? why not collect your percentage and give them their own... you all will still do another business together.. Many has meet their end trying to outsmart their partner.
English yaf suffered, chai!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Not surprised at all, these developers would betray anybody including selling their own mothers when it comes to money.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) by Litmus: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
ephi123:
I hope Nigerians can see how dead bodies are covered up, with dignity, rather than the barbaric graphic pictures we use to litter the online space.

Nigeria cover up dead bodies. The majority of those images brought up by google are not of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos / Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia / Cross-dresser Amarachi Arrested In Delta Released On Bail, Risks 14-Years Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.