Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed (2100 Views)

NYSC Officially Announces 2019 Batch C Stream 1 Camping Date / See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by corpersforum(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
You are tired of staying at home, you want NYSC to release a date! We know you are. But you need to read on, because you definitely need this.

7 Possible Reasons Why there is No official Date Yet For NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II orientation camp is a list of some things that might be going on Inside NYSC which might have been the reason why the date for Stream II is delayed.

We are tired of waiting!

NYSC should be scrapped!

NYSC has outlived its relevance!

I hate this country!

… and many more of messages like those above are what we have been receiving, vial mails, comments, calls and text messages. And believe me, even when am sleeping sometimes, I still hear some annoying comments of some Prospective Corp Members ringing in my ear.

It’s a normal thing and we really appreciate you for expressing yourselves.

Corpers Forum has made some calls to the Director General, some state coordinators, LIs and several officials. The only answer we have been getting for now is that they are making preparation and that NYSC will announce the date for NYSC 2017 Batch A stream II Orientation camp very soon.

So for now, there is no official date for NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II NYSC orientation camp… wait, don’t leave yet. Read on…
From the calls we have made, from the experience we have had, I am making a list of 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed orientation camp.

7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed

1. Logistics Reasons
One of the 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed might be because of logistics.
Gone are those days, when there are no Batch B or Batch C or Stream I & II. All qualified graduates were mobilized once to serve their father land. However, as population increases, numbers of accredited Higher Institutions grows. The facilities at various orientation camps across Nigeria can no longer hold the populations, then the need for Batches and streams arose.

During the just concluded Stream I orientation camp, several Corp members slept outside at Lagos Camp. Imagine if there are no streams, the 3 weeks will be unbearable because each camp will be over crowded, uncontrollable and filled with sufferings.
NYSC might be delaying the date to make you guys comfortable.

NOTE: I do not know why my posts won't make front page again. I have posted few topics on Nairaland and seen someone copy thesame post and it made front page. I write all my posts by myself, i do not break any rules. As big as Nairaland is, all topics are seen by MODS so its not as if my topics are not seen. I provide valuable information about NYSC, 100% original content but yet its not making Front page.

I do make front page before...but for sometimes now, i do not know what i did wrong. I will not be surprised if this post is copied by someone else and it make front page....

Am so sorry for not posting the full article here...
What is the value if i write articles for hours, post it in full here and it never get there... Its better i post half here and let interested people find me

are you still interested, at 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date is Delayed, then read on below:
http://www.corpersforum.com/opinions/7-possible-reasons-why-nysc-2017-batch-a-stream-ii-camping-date-is-delayed/

Re: 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Imagine the kind of thing you are doing.. You said you want to share 7 reasons but you end up sharing 1 and redirecting us to your blog..
Now tell me, how will your post get to FP like this?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by corpersforum(f): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Maybe you should read again...... the reasons for that Is there..... It's not written in Greek bro....
Re: 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by wintersnow(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mtchewwww rubbish....
So that's 7 abi

2 Likes

Re: 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by corpersforum(f): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
wintersnow:
Mtchewwww rubbish....
So that's 7 abi

lol...lmao
Re: 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by torres89: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
any well trained automobile technician who is a PCM or corper should send me a male

Andrew.jo790@gmail.com
Re: 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
corpersforum:
Maybe you should read again...... the reasons for that Is there..... It's not written in Greek bro....

Same thing I am telling you. Your blog is not Linda Ikeji where you have guaranteed Visitors.. Post interesting articles (full version), NL will take it to frontpage.. Put your blog as the source.. And that's all..

Or better still, post 6 then the leave the most important one out.. Anyone interested will check it out on your blog..

You need to gather the fans before you start forming celeb..
Re: 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by corpersforum(f): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Same thing I am telling you. Your blog is not Linda Ikeji where you have guaranteed Visitors.. Post interesting articles (full version), NL will take it to frontpage.. Put your blog as the source.. And that's all..

Or better still, post 6 then the leave the most important one out.. Anyone interested will check it out on your blog..

You need to gather the fans before you start forming celeb..

thanks... i will keep that in mind
Re: 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
corpersforum:

thanks... i will keep that in mind
You are welcome. If possible, try and liase with cms editorial board in some states. This can be a win-win for both parties.
Re: 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by corpersforum(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
You are welcome. If possible, try and liase with cms editorial board in some states. This can be a win-win for both parties.

Thanks for this.....
Re: 7 Possible Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
corpersforum:

Thanks for this..... can you please add me on whatsapp..... I kinda need you.
No problem. You can modify the quote now.

(1) (Reply)

All National Association Of Catholic Corps Members / Crime And Corruption In NYSC Anambra State / Date For January Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.