Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (19968 Views)

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Welcome Baby Boy / Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by missjane: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Very beautiful baby!! The couple are so lucky to have her..

1 Like

Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
That baby is too white for those couple na,abi her husband be oyibo man ni?

Don't mind me oo,when I never eat na so so double I dey see.

1 Like

Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kimcutie:
Wow...

Meanwhile,

Guy this your cartoon just said it all.. I bet nairaland visits will be dropping like how lies drop from Lai Mohammed mouth
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
This baby is biggggg ooo
And that picture of the mom shouldn't been on the social media. Ppl need to have some discretion about the kind of pics to put on the social media.
Congratulations to the couple.

Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
felaliveson:

You mean? Your comment gt me lost.

Is gold gown for pregnant bride and white gown for unpregnant bride undecided

A pregnant bride doesn't put on white
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Gracemercy1: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo to leave Portugal squad to be with newborn children.

After Portugal's Confederations Cup loss, the Real Madrid star confirmed the arrival of two children overnight

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo confirmed he had become the father of two more children during the Confederations Cup.

Portugal were eliminated from the tournament on Wednesday, suffering a 3-0 penalty shoot-out loss to Chile after a 0-0 draw in Russia.

Ibra offers sneak peek of statue

Ronaldo was left disappointed by his side's exit, appearing to confirm the birth of his two boys and that he would miss the third place play-off on Sunday.

However, Portuguese media outlet SIC claim that he's had a son and a daughter, named Mateo and Eva.

"I was in the service of the national team, as always, body and soul, even though my two children were born," he wrote on Facebook.

"Unfortunately, we have not been able to achieve the main sporting objective that we wanted, but I am sure we will continue to give joy to the Portuguese.

Santos defends penalty order

"The president of the Portuguese Football Federation and the national team have today had an attitude that has touched me and I will not forget.

"I'm very happy to finally be with my children for the first time."

Ronaldo's first son, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., turned seven earlier this month.

Source http://www.joygist.com/cristiano-ronaldo-to-leave-portugal-squad-to-be-with-newborn-children/
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
femi4:
Solomakinde alabosi

Lol, awa ni yen ogringrin

1 Like

Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by femi4: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sexytemi:

Lol, awa ni yen ogringrin
Aunty adugbo grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Awww such a beautiful one, congrats to them cheesy
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
femi4:
Aunty adugbo grin

ise adugbo o easy o, signal ni la ti wa o

1 Like

Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Feprakenltd: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Congrat may God bless d new born princeess
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by femi4: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sexytemi:

E mi na a ri be....e ku ise na. Eke is my hobby
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sexytemi:

you and that femi4 arent serious at all grin grin
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by nell4: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
euromilion:
That baby is too white for those couple na,abi her husband be oyibo man ni?

Don't mind me oo,when I never eat na so so double I dey see.
i think say na only me see am.make I no talk oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sexytemi:

bia where you dey since cheesy
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
cute baby
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
this man getind to fvch someone on wheelchair... chai I am happy for them
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
this man get mind to fvck someone on wheelchair... chai I am happy for them
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
femi4:
E mi na a ri be....e ku ise na. Eke is my hobby

Amebo is our choice ogrin
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
onatisi:
you and that femi4 arent serious at all grin grin

Lol, abi ogringrin
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
robosky02:

bia where you dey since cheesy

London to see the queen gringringrin
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by felaliveson: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sexytemi:

Okk thanks

Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by cocoflakes: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
IS THE BABY A CRIPPLED TOO?
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by charleff512(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sexytemi:
Awww....congratulobia ooo

That means she was already pregnant before the wedding, Lil wonder she's putting on gold in place white gown....well, congrats to her and her husband once again.
Whether gold or white she is legally married and not like most who commit several abortions because they want to put on White.
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
GOD'S WAYS ARE AWESOME ..
Re: Precious Orji And Husband Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
charleff512:

Whether gold or white she is legally married and not like most who commit several abortions because they want to put on White.

Good for her, different strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style / Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal / 3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.