Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals (1424 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by YaranMinna: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by Kingjay5(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2017
I dontbbelinve it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by KahlDrogo(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2017
If he was able to call all igbo women prøstitutes, I'm am not surprised about this. cheesy

His mother looks like a corpse by the way. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by ozowarac: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2017
That's they truth, Nigerians Behave like animals. If you think is a lie why is your president in far away London consuming millions of dollars?
Why is every Nigerian afraid to take a step?
If you don't behave like Animal why are fulani herdsmen killing you in a daily bases?
They see every body as animals.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by Iykmann(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:
If he was able to call all igbo women prøstitutes, I'm am not surprised about this. cheesy

it's your own mother that looks like a corpse .dan kusuwa

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by Chimez1: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by Homeboiy: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2017
eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by GameGod(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Iykmann:
His mom is ashawo, Nnamdi cow is a product of baby factory.

Deal with it cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by yarimo(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2017
So that means all the members of the national assembly and the state governors from south East behave like animal abi? Really NNAMDI KANU is a big fool who place of living is kikikiki prison or YABA LEFT hospital undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by adadike281(f): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2017
What's it with kanu and insults? must he insult to make a point?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by NothingDoMe: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Na lie?

Skull mining, badoo killings...........

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by dienlmods: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
GameGod:

Deal with it cool
Plan to make Osinbajo president will fail - A coalition of Arewa Youths said

"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north," the statement said. "We gave the late Chief MKO Abiola the mandate in 1993 but shortly after that, as it is with the Yoruba as a culture, they immediately started circling around Abiola plotting on how to emasculate the north and strip us of every access we had to the politics and economy of this nation. “They had also raised a secret army of their elites to carry out these sinister plans against the north if Abiola eventually became president. It was this army that was unleashed on the nation in the guise of NADECO during the June 12 impasse.

May we remind the Yoruba that without the willingness and magnanimity of the north, there was no way Abiola could have purportedly won that election, and that all the Yoruba have now as assets in the south west, especially Lagos, were given to them by our leaders out of our own usual magnanimity. However, time and time again, the Yoruba have always turned their back on us whenever their support is needed.

https://www.naij.com/1112180-plan-osinbajo-president-fail-arewa-youths-yoruba-leaders.html

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abeg which country dis dude from cuz d last tym i checked, he was abandoned by britico...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by GameGod(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
dienlmods:

Plan to make Osinbajo president will fail - A coalition of Arewa Youths said

"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north," the statement said. "We gave the late Chief MKO Abiola the mandate in 1993 but shortly after that, as it is with the Yoruba as a culture, they immediately started circling around Abiola plotting on how to emasculate the north and strip us of every access we had to the politics and economy of this nation. “They had also raised a secret army of their elites to carry out these sinister plans against the north if Abiola eventually became president. It was this army that was unleashed on the nation in the guise of NADECO during the June 12 impasse.

May we remind the Yoruba that without the willingness and magnanimity of the north, there was no way Abiola could have purportedly won that election, and that all the Yoruba have now as assets in the south west, especially Lagos, were given to them by our leaders out of our own usual magnanimity. However, time and time again, the Yoruba have always turned their back on us whenever their support is needed.

https://www.naij.com/1112180-plan-osinbajo-president-fail-arewa-youths-yoruba-leaders.html
so i should fry lacasera?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by afonjaheadhunt: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
The other day he said Jonathan was weak and incompetent

Why does NK keep telling Nigerians what they already know

Even Wole Soyinka called a sitting presidents wife a Sheppo

Abo.kis are called cows by afonjas

Afonjas are called bats by Abo.kis

As for being animals Nigerians already know this

what they don't know is the classification of animals.

NK tell us something new, Nigerians know they are animals.

Even on NL if the predator mods don't feed on snake pics NL will have 502 error.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by Danishguy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:

The hate is slowly eating you up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by KahlDrogo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Iykmann:
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by KahlDrogo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Danishguy:
The hate is slowly eating you up
And your LOVE is doing what my humble Jewish alobam?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by Iykmann(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
GameGod:

Deal with it cool
nwa amuru tufuo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
My baby,the first person to call Nigeria a zoo was fela,not nnamdi kanu. The truth they say is bitter.
If Nigerians are not animals,then tell me ,what kind of a people sing raises to the likes of Tinubu(Toronto drug peddler and a thief),obasanjo(odi massacre),Peter on(izu river massacre)?
If Nigerians are not animals then tell me why would Nigerians gladly rejoice when unarmed protesters(Shiites,ipob) are shot by uniformed men?
If Nigerians are not animals,then tell me why should they rejoice when citizens (nnamdi kanu,zakzaky,dasuki) are remanded in detention even when they've been granted bail by a court of competent jurisdiction?
adadike281:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by PreyingMantis(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:
Will you shut it! What's insulting about what he said?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by Funlord2(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Iykmann:

This inyamiri jew is seriously pained for seeing his sub human abian jesus receiving a taste of his own medicine!

Ndo my nwokem! Don't die...... grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by Funlord2(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:

When you are naturally intellectually deficient like he is? Or you need to confuse your most ignorant and deluded supporters you do it by speaking in your native tongue and insulting those around you! Kanu is an abian version of Hitler without the charisma or concept!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by ScotsReferendum: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
KahlDrogo:

Is only in an animal kingdom, do people get lynched with fuel and tyre for stealing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by Litmus: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
ozowarac:
That's they truth, Nigerians Behave like animals. If you think is a lie why is your president in far away London consuming millions of dollars?
Why is every Nigerian afraid to take a step?
If you don't behave like Animal why are fulani herdsmen killing you in a daily bases?
They see every body as animals.

So, if Nigerians rose up, distroying things, rioting in protest the absence of the president , they would be acting like Humans. However, since against all expectations, Nigerians have gone about thire lawful business, in the absence of the president -something that might have seen other African nations desend into anarchy and strife - Nigerians are animals. undecided

Oh, and Nigerians are animals for not rising up and slautering Fulani in revenge, but Fulani are Humans for slaughtering innocent Nigerians undecided

Hmmm, wonderful...

Actually, are you sure, you're reasoning like a human?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals by adadike281(f): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
illuminated93:
My baby,the first person to call Nigeria a zoo was fela,not nnamdi kanu. The truth they say is bitter.
If Nigerians are not animals,then tell me ,what kind of a people sing raises to the likes of Tinubu(Toronto drug peddler and a thief),obasanjo(odi massacre),Peter on(izu river massacre)?
If Nigerians are not animals then tell me why would Nigerians gladly rejoice when unarmed protesters(Shiites,ipob) are shot by uniformed men?
If Nigerians are not animals,then tell me why should they rejoice when citizens (nnamdi kanu,zakzaky,dasuki) are remanded in detention even when they've been granted bail by a court of competent jurisdiction?
idi intelligent, make I dey follow u not all this small small boys that only know how to insult people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome (SAN) Ridiculed All Of Us On Saraki’s Victory / Breaking: Davido To Be Groomed To Take Over His Uncle's Senate Seat / IPOB Supporters Disgrace Nigerian Commissioner In Aba VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.