Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering (30962 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Catholic Bishop And His Muslim Mother In Sierra Leone (Photo) / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by wristbangle: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
burkingx:
grin

I swear u be werey grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
I was once in charge of offering in his ministry and I know what this means.
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by ideologies(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:
When Africans go wake up abeg? If 2 + 2 = 5, you can get rid of mathematics and embrace magic instead. “Magic” is what Abrahamism truly is. It has no connection with science, philosophy, mathematics, reason or logic. If you are a believer, you are saying that magic is more important and truer than reason. That makes you a dangerous lunatic.
God is not a magician, that is why wise men in Egypt also made their staff turn to serpent.

God is miracle not magic.
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by mirabel001(f): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
sometimes u need criticism to go up

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by AnanseK(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
What's the population of Sierra Leone?

The adulterous fake preacher will always get mumu crowd.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by LazyNairalander(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
The Oracle from Auchi.
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by LazyNairalander(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
AnanseK:
What's the population of Sierra Leone?
The adulterous fake preacher will always get mumu crowd.
Holier than thou attitude kills faster than even cancer.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wonderful smiley

Start Bulk SMS Business Today!
https://www.angelbulksms.com/bulk-sms-reseller
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by Deicide: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
ideologies:
God is not a magician, that is why wise men in Egypt also made their staff turn to serpent.

God is miracle not magic.

Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by andyanders: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
That is how a true man of God should operate.Keep rising in the face of challenges.
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by Ijaya123: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
This Kind of Over Hyping News cant Qualify him as a Heavenly candidate /////

You mean you have seen the syllabus about how to enter heaven?

So which Kind of Over Hyping News can qualify him as heaven candidate?
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by OddBall(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
We nay sayers can say whatever we want..but this "apostle" sure understands his business and his empire is growing in leaps and bounds..
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by totorimi: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
My worry with these apostles, GO's, Evangelist, prophet and prophetess, Ajinrere, Alfa and so many others is that it is only low level people in the society they call out to display as miracle receivers hardly do you see them call out a big man to come and show that they are been attacked by evil spirit.

Is it that those categories of people are immune to spiritual attacks or they don't go to church. There must be something not adding up in all these abracadabra. I sit in my house I kneel down and pray to my God, HE answers me or gives me a sign that HE heard me. I dont need no body to come and tell me no nothing. I know who I am.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by LordOfNaira: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
henryobinna:
And who told you Americans and Europeans don't go to church in theit thousands?

do you ever watch any foreig gospel movies and sometimes tv channels?
if you have little or no idea of something don'tmake silly statements ababout it.
or even silly comparisons..

I am not the one you quoted but I just want to chip in something.

Why are these foreign countries so developed and our continent is impoverished? Isn't it obvious that our people are practising this same religion differently? There was a time in Europe when religion was as strong as it is in Africa presently. The beliefs in witchcraft was strong and the people were very superstitious and there were a lot of revivals in Europe. What happened after this age (the Dark Ages)? There came the Age of Enlightenment when people like Galileo, Leonardo Dad Vinci and many others questioned the Church. What has happened to Europe now? It has seen remarkable developments, hasn't it? Yes, there are still religious and superstitious people in Europe but the continent has learnt how to practise religion properly. I know that we will get there one day.
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by slowice(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
When a man carries God.......... He manifests wherever he goes ... Cos our big God is a show God....who answers present whenever there is an opportunity for him to show off. He could ve just turned the heart of Pharoah n make him to let the children of Israel go but no, Pharoah dared him n he over handled him and just for the purpose of special effects... He showed up like a pillar of cloud by day n a pillar of fire by night n as if that wasn't enough he parted the red sea.. .. Cheiii see over doing... Just negodu grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by henryobinna(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I am not the one you quoted but I just want to chip in something.

Why are these foreign countries so developed and our continent is impoverished? Isn't it obvious that our people are practising this same religion differently? There was a time in Europe when religion was as strong as it is in Africa presently. The beliefs in witchcraft was strong and the people were very superstitious and there were a lot of revivals in Europe. What happened after this age (the Dark Ages)? There came the Age of Enlightenment when people like Galileo, Leonardo Dad Vinci and many others questioned the Church. What has happened to Europe now? It has seen remarkable developments, hasn't it? Yes, there are still religious and superstitious people in Europe but the continent has learnt how to practise religion properly. I know that we will get there one day.
religion is not responsible for the backwardness or underdevelopment of Africa rather, Africans are. Do you know that Saudi Arabia is a religious state? Do you know also know that Chinese take their religions serious?

Now let me ask you, are they more developed than Nigeria or not?

Blame the wickes people and not Religion.
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by robosky02(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
andyanders:
That is how a true man of God should operate.Keep rising in the face of challenges.

yes yes

Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by SeniorZato(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
I no like the way otuba let this man go
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by henryobinna(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:

but its only in arica you see things like this.........

[img]https://1.bp..com/-CmT-1SwIAAc/V_0K3HHC_KI/AAAAAAAKrG0/7z7BamHFh_oWu7O7vWQLYTTE_LltFTvUACLcB/s1600/0.png[/img][img][/img]

My statement has noting to do with what you took it as
If that is how those people decide to worship their God or whoever it is... I don't think you have a right to question them, they can jump unto a pill of waste amd start eating from it.. thag doesn't concern anybody. By the ay, religion doesn't make people stupid, stupid people would remain stupid irrespective od where they find their self kr whay they believe in(or not).

About your statement not being what I took it as, you could have clarified yourself.
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by LordOfNaira: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
henryobinna:

religion is not responsible for the backwardness or underdevelopment of Africa rather, Africans are. Do you know that Saudi Arabia is a religious state? Do you know also know that Chinese take their religions serious?

Now let me ask you, are they more developed than Nigeria or not?

Blame the wickes people and not Religion.

You refused to read my post properly.

If you read my post properly, you would see why I wrote that it was obvious that my people aren't practising the religion the right way. There are wicked people in Europe too but the continent is still largely developed. These countries pray but they also think deeply. They don't try to pray their ways out of problems as we do here. They pray but they don't leave it at that. They think and make things work. Look at the prayer session still ongoing on social media led by a certain Bassey. Look at the massive crowd it has drawn. Now, compare it with the protest led by Charley Boy. If it were in developed countries, Christians will join Bassey and would also massively join Charley Boy.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by henryobinna(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You refused to read my post properly.

If you read my post properly, you would see why I wrote that it was obvious that my people aren't practising the religion the right way. There are wicked people in Europe too but the continent is still largely developed. These countries pray but they also think deeply. They don't try to pray their ways out of problems as we do here. They pray but they don't leave it at that. They think and make things work. Look at the prayer session still ongoing on social media led by a certain Bassey. Look at the massive crowd it has drawn. Now, compare it with the protest led by Charley Boy. If it were in developed countries, Christians will join Bassey and would also massively join Charley Boy.
I hope you're not oart of those criticizing Nathaniel's Hallelujah Challenge. like a certain OAP said, he is right.

About charlyboy's protest, I never heard of it unless you mean the Our mumu don do thing.

Well, like most people I don't like things like this because it's about government, politics and all... things am mot interested in because they're too politicised. that's another lengthy topic.

You're right about wicked people being present everywhere. Praying for something to be done insteadof taking action and attempting to make things work is an attribute of lazy people, which the Bible is clearly against.
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by ideologies(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:
lol, miracles do not have explanations and can only be linked to a supernatural entity cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by Deicide: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
ideologies:
lol, miracles do not have explanations and can only be linked to a supernatural entity cheesy
Are you kidding me
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by victorDanladi: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
The Otombo pussy fvcker himself!
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by Deicide: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
henryobinna:
If that is how those people decide to worship their God or whoever it is... I don't think you have a right to question them, they can jump unto a pill of waste amd start eating from it.. thag doesn't concern anybody. By the ay, religion doesn't make people stupid, stupid people would remain stupid irrespective od where they find their self kr whay they believe in(or not).
you also have no right to question Boko-haram inshort the govt should keep its hands out of it according to your logic as far as it doesn't affect me personaly i shouldn't be bothered

About your statement not being what I took it as, you could have clarified yourself.

okies
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by henryobinna(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:

you also have no right to question [s] Boko-haram inshort the govt should keep its hands out of it according to your logic as far as it doesn't affect me personaly i shouldn't be bothered
[/s]
okies

no, no, no, you're wrong...
don't compare killers with those who don't commit any crime.
ffor example
if I start rolling in gutters(because​ my God wants it) without dragging anyone with me or attacking anyone is it a crime?...

this your statement that I've outstricken is an insult to any sane thinking individual.

how do you compare these two...?
come on, be fare.
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by Deicide: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
henryobinna:

no, no, no, you're wrong...
don't compare killers with those who don't commit any crime.
ffor example
if I start rolling in gutters(because​ my God wants it) without dragging anyone with me or attacking anyone is it a crime?...

this your statement that I've outstricken is an insult to any sane thinking individual.

how do you compare these two...?
come on, be fare.
If i start killing people because Allah wants it is it a crime?
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by ideologies(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:

Are you kidding me
no, if you can explain how it happened, then I can do what u did and get it, then it was never a miracle
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
We believe our problems are spiritual in Africa. Name one problem you have now and i will tell you that millions of people within nigeria and around the world are experiencing the exact same thing. Why do Africans love to customize their problems and run to a pastor/crusade/babalawo for a solution? In short, DO NOT CUSTOMIZE YOUR PROBLEM. Millions of people all over the world are experiencing hunger, death, unemployment, hardship, social injustice, natural disaster and countless of things you wana name a problem. Why make yours so special and one stupid pastor will be telling you it is your mothers fathers uncle cousin that "is doing you". Or telling a low income/middle class guy that he's supposed to be riding a range rover and be wearing gucci...brainwashing the poor guy that his enemies are against his progress to drive range whereas his salary is just #50,000 in Nigeria. Pastors gives people false hope, manipulate peoples mind, control them under the pretense of spiritual nonsense. Reasons for every problem is largely based on poor decisions you made in the past catching up on you, the society you live in, the opportunities around you and your state of mind. There is nothing spiritual about any problem. Even Trump, who is the president of the most powerful country in the world got a problem. Can we say his problem is spiritual as well? Name one rich or powerful person in this world without a problem. People shd wake up and stop going around this psychologists calling themselves pastors. By the way, Why do all these pastors/evangelists always choose Africa for their crusade? Why not western countries where they can pull millions of white people in attendance? Why Africa?
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by henryobinna(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:

If i start killing people because Allah wants it is it a crime?
it doesn't matter who wants it.

question is, is killing a crime?
Re: Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Eehn when Jesus says yes they can't not say no too dem o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Bible Verses For Overcoming Poverty / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA / God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.