Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 (1745 Views)

N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 by Emmyloaded: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Npower Registration 2017 - If you are among those that registered on Npower portal on 13/14 June 2017, YOU MUST REAPPLY! to be shortlisted in the Npower portal.

The latest development from N-Power is that those who applied or registered on June 13 and June 14 should reapply.

According to the recruitment team in collaboration with technical team of Npower, "the new forms on apply.npower.gov.ng are the current and valid forms."

The new form is a single page and it longer require photo upload neither requirement to take assessment.

"Everyone who applied on http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/index.html should please reapply using apply.npower.gov.ng," Npower said while answering questions from troubled applicants.
Re: N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 by johnsoay: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Okay. Thank you for the information. I hope it won't lead to multiple applications.
Re: N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 by Emmyloaded: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
johnsoay:
Okay. Thank you for the information. I hope it won't lead to multiple applications.

No, it won't
Re: N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 by xnigga(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
I received an SMS that my application was not properly processed that I should visit Npower.gov.ng to reapply, I did and was told that I have already applied
Re: N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 by Bobbybenard(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
I also received the text. I hope it's from fraudulent people
Re: N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 by BornAgainMay: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
xnigga:
I received an SMS that my application was not properly processed that I should visit Npower.gov.ng to reapply, I did and was told that I have already applied

It happened to me too.. Maybe they just don't want to employ ppl
Re: N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 by Tsam1959(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Emmyloaded:
Npower Registration 2017 - If you are among those that registered on Npower portal on 13/14 June 2017, YOU MUST REAPPLY! to be shortlisted in the Npower portal.

The latest development from N-Power is that those who applied or registered on June 13 and June 14 should reapply.

According to the recruitment team in collaboration with technical team of Npower, "the new forms on apply.npower.gov.ng are the current and valid forms."

The new form is a single page and it longer require photo upload neither requirement to take assessment.

"Everyone who applied on http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/index.html should please reapply using apply.npower.gov.ng," Npower said while answering questions from troubled applicants.

More details, visit: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/re-apply-if-you-registered-on-n-power-portal-before-june-15/
Only those that received an SMS should re-apply please . the SMS must be like this....Thank you for your interest in the 2017 n-power programme , However , your application has not been properly processed ,We kindly request that you visit www.npower.gov.ng and re-apply before july 13th 2017. Note: Any other SMS is a Scam and please you guys should verify information before putting out .
Re: N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 by macanthony25(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tsam1959:
Only those that received an SMS should re-apply please . the SMS must be like this....Thank you for your interest in the 2017 n-power programme , However , your application has not been properly processed ,We kindly request that you visit www.npower.gov.ng and re-apply before july 13th 2017. Note: Any other SMS is a Scam and please you guys should verify information before putting out .

I received same SMS, I re-applied but was told that I have registered.

What do you say about that?
Re: N-power 2017: Re-apply If You Registered On N-power Portal Before June 15 by Tsam1959(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
macanthony25:

I received same SMS, I re-applied but was told that I have registered.

What do you say about that?
That means you have registered more than once, It appears you do not have any issue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. / Arabs, Lebanese And Asians Are Very Heartless...jobs / Guiness Test Reschedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.